What's new

LemonC

Student
Reaction score
Hello, I am a Korean who likes House of Dead.
Before I talk to you, please understand that my English is not very good, so I use some translators.

IMG-2319.JPG

I bought House of Dead 3 this time.
As a result of obtaining and operating the zero key chip and CD in Korea, it works well.
IMG-2394.JPG

But I want to keep playing it until I die and preserve it well so that it doesn't break down.

Naomi 1 and 2 are usually very good ways to enjoy games with cf cards or netbooting, but about Chihiro,
I don't think there's a way to do a net boot or a cf card with House of Dead 3.

I saw a video on YouTube
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9xOlcC08zc&ab_channel=Arcave

This is a video from 2009, 13 years ago. There's a way to do this, but it's their own pride. I can't find the information anywhere.

I wonder if you can sell House of Dead 3 to me if you have an item that can be cf card or netbooted.
IMG-2396.JPG

It's running on Gd ROM, but it's said to have a life expectancy of less than a year. I can't buy and use gdrom every time, and it's too difficult.
In addition, I heard that there are many errors in Gdrom, so I'm looking for Netboot or cf card, but I'm asking for help here because I don't think this information is available in Korea.

IMG-2400.JPG

I'd appreciate it if you could help me.
Take care of yourself. Thank you for all.

Your unit should be almost ready for netboot, you just need to change jumper setting on the netdimm plus set an ip address for it. I would recommend the WiPi Netbooter solution on a Raspberry Pi for netbooting. I have the same setup and can netboot HotD3, Ghost Squad and Virtua Cop 3.

Your unit should be almost ready for netboot, you just need to change jumper setting on the netdimm plus set an ip address for it. I would recommend the WiPi Netbooter solution on a Raspberry Pi for netbooting. I have the same setup and can netboot HotD3, Ghost Squad and Virtua Cop 3.
Oh hello. Can I purchase the product you have or how to netboot?

Back