What's new
For Sale

Jigga

Beginner
Reaction score
I have been collecting video games and arcade machines for over 30 years. Currently, my collection consists of around 5000 items. I found this forum and it seems that it is full of people that are passionate about gaming, so I thought it would a good idea to offer my collection for sale here. The collection can be split into a couple of sections. Namely, arcade machines and parts, arcade games and consoles, console games and accessories. I do not have enough time or resources to add to this collection, so I would be happy if I could find it a new home. I am located in the Czech Republic, Europe, so personal pickup would be preferred as it is a very large collection. You can have a look at the complete list of items I have for sale here - http://bit.ly/2nHRaZU. I would prefer to sell the complete collection as I believe it has a bigger value this way, plus the price will only increase over time, so it is a great investment for you. Overall yearly increase in value should be around 10-15%. There will only be less and less items of similar quality, so it holds and increases its value quite nicely. If you are interested, please contact me via my email xreflectx@gmail.com. Thanks a lot, and have a nice day! Happy gaming

Thanks for your interest. Yes, I will take photos of the collection today and post them here.

OMG =O

Oh man, which one of you ballers out there is getting this collection?

You got Germany to the left, Poland to the right, Austia to the south.
Will the Italians or the French make a surprise move?
Who will emerge victorious?
:D

Go..Go..Go...Germany - because they have the best looking girls in the world:) goooooooo Germany.

Might be interested in some arcade machines if nobody wants the whole lot. Do you have prices? Also need to be put on a pallet to have them picked up. Thnx!

Go..Go..Go...Germany - because they have the best looking girls in the world:) goooooooo Germany.
think-shes-cute-kim-petras-the-german-boy-who-at-22156357.png

OMG =O

Oh man, which one of you ballers out there is getting this collection?

You got Germany to the left, Poland to the right, Austia to the south.
Will the Italians or the French make a surprise move?
Who will emerge victorious?
:D
I see so many tasty morsels for collecting here, but the exception is that they are oceans between us.
I too wanna see who snaps up all this gear.
Although, I might be coaxed into buying another one of those french conversion CPS-1 multis that were floating around a week ago.

Well they have Helene Fischer :P
Cute but oh man, disappointed by what looks to be a fake mug, its one of those double wall joints where it looks full, but there's very little liquid. But I guess they cant have her chug all and get drunk on stage, lol

It is real @Derick2k, she done it before in the middle of her shows, music is horrible btw :P
Are you cause to me looks empty in the middle, look at the bottom of the mug and you can see clear thru to her face, just watch it, take your time ;)

Don’t think Germans make jokes when it comes to beer ;)

Btw I must have been looking at other thing besides the glass :P

About 160 cabinets and 900 arcade games, that's an impressive collection, OP.

I may be interested in a few pieces if you ever decide to break (sell separate).

Here are the photos of the collection - http://bit.ly/2MnvGQM. I split it between arcade and consoles. The majority of consoles and console games are in mint / near mint condition. Arcade machines, games and parts vary in condition as stated in the previous document. It is almost impossible for me to take pictures of everything as items are stored in front of other items, so I would need to move them to some kind of a warehouse. I can also repair old arcade machines or create new ones from old, destroyed cabinets, so if a buyer would need to have all arcade cabinets (or some of them, of course) refurbished it is not a problem, but It would increase the price. You can take a look at some of the repaired cabinets here - http://bit.ly/2nNBfJU. I am not really interested in selling single games, because I think I would sell the best pieces easily, but I would be left with a lot of items. I am trying to find a collector or someone who might want to open a museum and need to have a collection to work with. Someone like that can also use my skill to repair / create new cabinets.

Back