What's new
For Sale

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Looking to sell:

Last Action Hero Pinball
with $1K+ in upgrades - PinSound+/Speaker Kit, Headphone Kit - Color DMD - Most lights changed to leds

Groove Coaster - Stock

Sega Dino King (converted to jamma)
Jammafier - RGBs Jamma Extension - Stereo Speakers - Subwoofer - Ligted Topper
I have a thread here on AP when I was doing the conversion.

I would like to sell the 3 for $5K, or make me an offer :)

I'll post pics asap.

Last edited:
They're about $3500, but still a good deal for the package. $3500 + $1500 for a converted dino king and groove coaster is great.
I would be asking at least $6K for all 3 but Im looking to move these a little faster, I need the extra cash to help cover some extra surgery costs that insurance is not covering for my mother.

Yeah like I said this is a great package deal. For those unfamiliar with pinsound, they're aftermarket sound upgrades and you can work custom sounds and music if you want. But the upgraded speakers really make the games sound good. I've got a couple on my own games.

IMO color DMD is one of the best mods you can do to a DMD game. They really give it the next level on the animations and readability vs monochrome yellow. These are $500 alone to buy.

Yeah like I said this is a great package deal. For those unfamiliar with pinsound, they're aftermarket sound upgrades and you can work custom sounds and music if you want. But the upgraded speakers really make the games sound good. I've got a couple on my own games.

IMO color DMD is one of the best mods you can do to a DMD game. They really give it the next level on the animations and readability vs monochrome yellow. These are $500 alone to buy.
Best mods I have ever done, made the pin seem like a whole new game. The sound is simply amazing and the color dmd made it all pop with the colorful animations. I also put in the updated gameplay eprom. Every time we play the pin, we end up watching the movie :D

Back