What's new
For Sale

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Im in the process of making repros for the following Marquees:

Sega Swing
IMG_3891.jpg
The swing marquee will have a clear acrylic backer piece, the marquee above shows it in white (which was painted by someone because the original clear one have yellowed beyond belief, here are some pics

without the backer pieces
IMG_3892.jpg

the yellowed backer that was once clear
IMG_3902.jpg

Taito Egret 29
IMG_3903.jpg

I already have the acrylics parts laser cut and its just a matter of the artwork.
Im going for faithful repros, so the sega swing artwork will most likely be screenprinted instead of a digital printed decal, the egret 29 Im debating between screen printed or a reverse laser engraved logo which is then painted/filled in with acrylic paint. I have tried the paint method on other acrylic pieces I have done and have been very pleased with, it showcases well on edge lit acrylic.

Im doing a small run of these, probably only 5-6 of each to satisfy the request of a couple members here. But if there is any interest, I can add to the order. Im still finalizing price on each, since the artwork needs to be finished.

Also, a big thanks goes out to @Battlesmurf for loaning me his swing marquee :thumbup:

Last edited:
I'd be interested in buying a couple of spare E29 marquees

do you have a guesstimate on the price range?

also @Derick2k I've got a bunch of proper/original style hardware for the E29 marquees if you need that, not sure I'll have enough to fill every order but I've got a lot.

I'd be interested in buying a couple of spare E29 marquees

do you have a guesstimate on the price range?

also @Derick2k I've got a bunch of proper/original style hardware for the E29 marquees if you need that, not sure I'll have enough to fill every order but I've got a lot.
Gonna need those for sure buddy :thumbup: , cause so far Im only doing the plexis, if there is enough demand I guess we can look into repro mounting bracket.

Im trying to keep prices as low as possible. I will be selling these at cost, so as it stands right now we are somewhere around the $100-125 range, price is a little high, but the green acrylic costs a lot more than clear and it had a minimum order quantity :cursing: , I will have better pricing once I get the quote for the screen printing/laser engraving, etc...

I guess worth piping up my continued interest as well. My poor swing is still sitting untouched since I got it 6 or so months ago ):

Hey guys, nit much of an update on this yet. Obviously because of the covid-19 pandemic there hanst been any progress on this project.

I will reach out to the shop at some point next week to get an update. Businesses are just now beginning to open up again here in NY so Im having to also play catch up with a 3 month backlog of stuff.

Back