What's new
Item has been found

jcmorrisii

Professional
Reaction score
I recently acquired a PGM mother ( Revision 5 ) that has 2/4 RSEC3 resistor packs in the front here damaged. I’m hoping someone has some parts boards laying around and can pull 2 of them for me. Thank you :)

(This is not my photo, just for reference of part)
B3913906-FF23-440E-A067-C7481CD47B10.jpeg

Last edited:
I recently acquired a PGM mother ( Revision 5 ) that has 2/4 RSEC3 resistor packs damaged. I’m hoping someone has some parts boards laying around and can pull 2 of them for me. Thank you :)

(This is not my photo, just for reference of part)
B3913906-FF23-440E-A067-C7481CD47B10.jpeg
@GC8TECH

If those are stocked on Mouser or something and you guys figure out the P/N, please post it here or add it to the AO wiki. Would be nice to have it documented for the future as I am sure it'll happen again. I thought about picking that up and trying to fix it (my first guess was it's also the resistor array), but life circumstances unfortunately did not allow it.

Let us know how it goes!

I have a lead on a local parts board, but nothing is confirmed so still looking. Wanted to update :
If those are stocked on Mouser or something and you guys figure out the P/N, please post it here or add it to the AO wiki. Would be nice to have it documented for the future as I am sure it'll happen again. I thought about picking that up and trying to fix it (my first guess was it's also the resistor array), but life circumstances unfortunately did not allow it.

Let us know how it goes!
According to Tim's website, the ONLY suitable replacement with the proper design is a Murata array that is now EOL and obsolete.
MURATA RESISTOR NETWORK 1 "RGLD8M103J330J" "TYPE M"
Thanks guys, I got it. You can replace them with 100R and 10K resistors :)
Hope Tim doesn't mind me posting this schematic he sent me, but I wired this up and the controls do now work! He also mentioned a side effect of this "Mod" is that input lag is DECREASED! 8)
rsec3-pinout.jpg
Im going to try designing a circuit with the same size footprint as the original RSEC3 in hopes of making some small replacement boards that I can offer to others in the future.

Perfectly legible to me! Appreciate you putting that out there.

Back