What's new
For Sale

kuze

Champion
Reaction score
I'm thinking of letting go of my Konami Windy 2 cabinet I got off the group buy here several years ago.

The flyback on the MS2930 chassis I was using blew and took the tube with it (there's a short in the neck, gone to air).

The cab is complete except missing monitor chassis (I can include the monitor chassis, but needs new flyback) and the tube will have to be swapped. The PSU may also need work and should be assumed faulty.

Basically this thing is a significant project, but cosmetically it's in pretty good shape.

Not sure what to ask price wise, I'd prefer local pick up in Austin but can also work with a shipper (if you arrange and I'm not responsible for any issues in shipping).

I would also trade this cabinet (+/- $ depending) for an Egret 2/3, AWSD, Net City or New Net City cab - monitor can be in bad shape/burned/broken/missing.

Pics forthcoming! Let me know if you have any interest.

Willing to trade my project astro city if interested 20220410_111014.jpg20220410_110623.jpg20220410_110616.jpg

I understand, currently waiting on a jamma harness from Lemony Vengeance anyways, once I have that and power supply it will no longer be a project, it will be my Darksoft CPS3 cab 😁

Have a new net city project for trade with or without monitor but if shipping makes it difficult ill buy outright.

If you come up with a dollar amount I'll take it. Let me know.

Thanks for the interest guys! Here's some quick pics of the cabinet, let me know if you want pics of anything specific: https://imgur.com/a/dhikrW0

Edit: Also the current locks/keys installed are not original, but I'm pretty sure I have a set of original N5000 locks/keys around here somewhere. I will try to dig them up.

Have a new net city project for trade with or without monitor but if shipping makes it difficult ill buy outright.
Responded to your PM :thumbup:

If you come up with a dollar amount I'll take it. Let me know.
Will do, @Legend has first dibs but if we can't work something out I'll let ya know

Kuze, you should have called me brother. I'm local, and I could have helped you with the tube, and gotten it up and running.
I've got connections, parts, and time.

Kuze, you should have called me brother. I'm local, and I could have helped you with the tube, and gotten it up and running.
I've got connections, parts, and time.

I appreciate it man, but I’m excited about the NNC cab I’m getting and it’s just fun to mix things up and have a new project.

We should hit up Round 1 or Free Play Richardson next time I’m in DFW area (probably this Fall) though. I’ll give you a shout ahead of time!

Please do! I'm trying to have everything in my space sorted by then as well...though its always a work in progress.
Cidercade also will have a 2nd location, and Electric Starship is working on a small candy collection of it's own too.
It's a good time to be an arcade rat. :D

Back