What's new
Just threw them a bit of money to download it myself, will turn it into DS format and see if vtxcart.exe likes it or not and reach out directly in the mean-time.

Sounds good on neotris @Psyko-M1
Not to make this more complex, but I sort of like the idea of if we want the game added (if possible for you to do so), we send the dev some $ just like buying the XC ROM. Makes everyone a little happier!

Not to make this more complex, but I sort of like the idea of if we want the game added (if possible for you to do so), we send the dev some $ just like buying the XC ROM. Makes everyone a little happier!
I certainly like the idea as well, but I do not like the complication it adds, lol. Let's hear what the dev says back. I certainly haven't tested the game since my cart's not socketed, but it does work with vtxcart.exe just fine.

I'm waiting on sockets to really get moving, they've "Entered destination country", so hopefully in a day or two..

Got some carts in, been testing them. Built 39? dual daughterboards across last night and today. Got a box of 42 MVS carts coming Monday. It's coming together, but slower than I'd like just due to pieces not being in hand.

I'm also interested in being added to the waitlist, I could probably build one of these for myself, but you've already done the work, so I'm happy to pay you for it haha.

Got you added @ebzero89

Whoever shipped me an MVS cart from Delaware, can you confirm via PM? I didn't find a username in the box and a quick glance through PM's I couldn't find the tracking info to match up.

Please add me for one
Got you.

55 dual daughterboards built, which will take care of what I have plus the giant box of carts coming Monday. Really just waiting on sockets to start knocking these out. As I'm testing carts I'm programming the CPLD's and removing all the chips, so once those sockets come in I should be knocking them out in quick succession.

I soldered/desoldered all of my daughterboards for my carts to program them, and that is NOT the way to do this, so sockets are a must (plus they'll make fixing any issues infinitely easier).

Game list looks great…unimportant side note …

I always wondered why previous XXX in 1
carts never had Windjammers and/or World Heroes Perfect on them? Also, does SVC Chaos run 1:1? That one always had issues on the multi cart’s hardware in my experience.

Anyway, stoked on this, can’t wait to pop it in my U4!

Not that I like or want this game, but Super Bubble Pop seems to be missing from the list. I think I got the ROM when I ordered a NeoSD from SAG.

I also got that rom as a download when i ordered the TO cart (which i'm hoping will actually ship, since it's been a loong time since i paid for it). I played a bit of it, and i'm not going to worry too much about it not being included :)

For sure, not a great game, but it's tiny and we're going for complete right?

i donno, there are a bunch of neogeo homebrew games, like frogfeast as an example, that i wouldn't want on the cart. Complete retail i would say is perfect, then after that high quality games like xenocrisis are a bonus.

i donno, there are a bunch of neogeo homebrew games, like frogfeast as an example, that i wouldn't want on the cart. Complete retail i would say is perfect, then after that high quality games like xenocrisis are a bonus.
Oh, if this is homebrew (seems like it) then I agree, I thought it was an actual release.

Yes, I agree, no hombrews unless it's amazing, like the 240 TS.

Can you please put me down on waitlist for a MVS version? THank you!
Late to thread (was following the reverse engineering thread) - looks like this list might be closed now but if there is a waiting list, please put me down for a MVS cart.
Please put me down for the mvs waitlist if youre able.
Got you three.

Progress is steady.

Programmed all the CPLD's.

Removed all the flash chips from all the MVS boards.

Will spend today/tomorrow cleaning all the holes for the daughterboards and programming S1/M1 roms (because they're easy and I don't need to muck with the WeAct programmer).

Got a couple sockets in to program the P roms far more easily and will start cranking those out once I've run out of S1/M1 roms to program.

Sockets to be cut to size and then installed after that, and then building/testing/installing daughterboards.

Still don't have any AES carts on hand, but they've supposedly reached US shores. At this rate it'll likely be that all the MVS carts are done before I touch any AES carts.

Trying to finish this up before I get jury duty on the 18th (hurrah!).

Back