What's new
For Sale
Has he gotten back to anybody, been a few days and I'm eager hear back.

No never heard anything since day one.....

Still radio silence, now to the point I hope he’s ok...

Still radio silence, now to the point I hope he’s ok...
This is how he treated his last FS thread too. I wouldn't be too worried about him. Just not too interested in actually selling things, that's all.

I've tried buying things from the same user on Facebook, and on this thread:

Major downsizing

I wasn't going to say anything, and I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Especially when other people have had positive feedback. People can change right? I tried pinging him again since this thread popped up.

Nope, I'm convinced - this guy just ghosts. No response this time either. He usually comes back and says he's going through a hard time in life to justify his silence. That was the explanation I got from him on Facebook too.

Not trying to start shit, but be forewarned. You might never get a PM. (and I hope me saying this prompts him to respond to everyone)

Better use PayPal protection with this one.

Hey thanks for the kind words.

I don’t log onto the forums a lot. I don’t want to communicate with anyone without taking pics or having anything to share. Haven’t made time to do that. I’ve logged into the forums once in the last two weeks. I’ll try and get some pics taken and get responses to everyone this evening or tomorrow. I’m not going to take anyone’s money until I know that I can deliver in a timely manner. Might take me a while to get back to you.

Lol.

Here's what's been asked about, and who asked about it, in order.

WARRIORS OF FATE - rewrite
GRADIUS IV - rewrite, -Ace-, XtraSmiley, aimbuster
OUTZONE - Neodogg
HYPER DUEL SAT - ShootTheCore
ESPGALUDA - ChicksOnLeashes, asr10user
MODEL 2 PARTS - ekorz, AMS, davidcoolman, biggestsonicfan

I'll reach out to those who reached out first and go from there. Again, it may take me a bit to get back to you but I'm determined to get these things moved. Last year I nearly lost my house, my relationship, and my job due to the financial constraints I put myself under because of my interest in this hobby. It wasn't pretty. I still enjoy these things, but I don't place near as much priority on the hobby as I once did. I hope you can understand that. Like I said, I definitely will not take any money from anyone until I know I can get the items out in a timely manner.

Might be interested in grabing Outzone if it is still available...
Let me know

EDIT: I withdraw my interest , thanks

Last edited:
Back