What's new
^This is the correct answer. This rule was made not without reason and negative experiences to back it up. It has nothing to do with making a good ol’ boys club or anything like that. Even buying a cheap PS1 game off Mercari qualifies one to be an existing customer, so I don’t think I’m being too harsh with this.

Taito Egret 2 mini box set and Globe 1000 Days box set sent out today. Please remember I can send more than just games : )

Attachments

• C1B2DA26-7B53-4335-98E3-7FF58272FF58.jpeg
    C1B2DA26-7B53-4335-98E3-7FF58272FF58.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 8331FD75-B322-471D-9DF2-FAC48D503BD3.jpeg
    8331FD75-B322-471D-9DF2-FAC48D503BD3.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 67
  • AFA09EDA-EA61-4A6F-A1B7-FC841C120F1B.jpeg
    AFA09EDA-EA61-4A6F-A1B7-FC841C120F1B.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 57
Just dropping in to give some feedback on Joko’s proxy service.

He helped me buy an FM Towns Marty and it was a pleasure to work with every single step of the way. After purchasing the console, Joko also helped me track some auctions I had been watching. He also helped me buy a cheap game for testing purposes. Joko also filmed a video of the console working and was clear about each step of the process and what he found.

I am extremely happy working with Joko. This isn’t my first purchase and surely won’t be my last. I get anxiety purchasing expensive hardware from a far off country that speaks a different language and Joko provides the piece of mind I wouldn’t get from other proxy services. I consider his service fees a bargain given the white glove service offered by him.

Really really happy with this transaction.

Edit: the packaging was S Tier. I’ve ordered from TOPS and Joko surpassed their packaging.

Last edited:
Just a heads-up for European customers. I now have to write in HS codes for every line item on packages. I will continue to accidentally write lower value numbers if you accidentally ask me to; however, my mind defaults to SOMEWHAT believable numbers for the category they are within. Lest you want to go under the microscope with a customs agent, let's not go too crazy ; )

Just a heads-up for European customers. I now have to write in HS codes for every line item on packages.
We have to do this in the US now too, I found out last week. What a pain. How am I supposed to know which of the 214 paper goods categories an arcade flyer falls into? etc.

You deserve a raise for dealing with that part at all, lol.

We have to do this in the US now too, I found out last week. What a pain. How am I supposed to know which of the 214 paper goods categories an arcade flyer falls into? etc.

You deserve a raise for dealing with that part at all, lol.
49119100 is what I used. It’s for misc photographs and other printed goods.

The fun one was finding out what the hell an Astro City door falls under…

I’ll compile a list of codes I used successfully (i.e. recipient received package with no issues) as I use them.

49119100 is what I used. It’s for misc photographs and other printed goods.
I believe the one I ended up using was something like "Commercial advertisement". Which isn't exactly inaccurate, but not accurate either.
I’ll compile a list of codes I used successfully (i.e. recipient received package with no issues) as I use them.
This is great!

Will you soon be shill bidding to get better commission as well? :P
They DEFINITELY do that. There’s more funny stuff that happens in the last ten minutes of their auctions than every other comparable seller combined. Their stuff is always good and works (I got some very clean CPS2 stuff from them) but it ALWAYS ends higher than other sellers. To add insult to injury, due to their account type you have to pay 10% Japanese sales tax on it all as well.

On one hand I recommend them for the quality of their products, but the other side of me thinks they definitely got some funny stuff going on sometimes.

They DEFINITELY do that. There’s more funny stuff that happens in the last ten minutes of their auctions than every other comparable seller combined. Their stuff is always good and works (I got some very clean CPS2 stuff from them) but it ALWAYS ends higher than other sellers. To add insult to injury, due to their account type you have to pay 10% Japanese sales tax on it all as well.

On one hand I recommend them for the quality of their products, but the other side of me thinks they definitely got some funny stuff going on sometimes.
And then you'll see slightly different pictures, with the same serial number pop up the next day.

Usually by the third time I've lost one of their auctions I finally win one. Lol. They eventually realize something isn't going to sell for what they wanted, and will let it go.

And then you'll see slightly different pictures, with the same serial number pop up the next day.

Usually by the third time I've lost one of their auctions I finally win one. Lol. They eventually realize something isn't going to sell for what they wanted, and will let it go.
This exact thing happened with a Puzzle Fighter board I was trying to buy from them recently. Mysteriously showed up back up a month later with slightly different shots. It sold for a slightly less ridiculous price the second time, but still too much for me, and my bid wasn't conservative either. I wonder if it'll show up again or if somebody actually paid that price...

Back