What's new
For Sale
All of the EPROMs have Texas Instruments logo foil stickers on them.

I can confirm my Truxton and the several others I have seen have the same layout - this one just has the text missing on the labels which has probably worn off

A55C8107-A972-46EA-96D5-03DB4C004D24.jpeg

My Truxton had labels like this picture?

Hey guys,

Question! I've been talking to NikoltatosG about his Truxton board for sale. I'm ready to make the purchase but I wanted to be sure it's all original and I am not an expert on Truxton boards. NikoltatosG and I thought it would be a good idea to ask the forum what they think. It looks totally original to me but I'm only wondering about the stickers on some of the rom chips, they don't match any of the other boards I see when doing a google search. Just wondering if these are signs of a repair or something. If anyone can chime in, I would be super stoked. Thanks!
Board has the correct layout. It just looks like masrkroms/otp eproms were replaced with uv erasable eproms, which could be factory or some type of repair, nothing wrong with that.

If you want to verify further, the pcb should be labeled TP-013B like this:

1632417627016.png

2021-09-23_13-21-40.jpg

Some of the chips should be labeled Toaplan, but maybe this is just a korean pcb? Again, nothing wrong, some people prefer to collect JP versions.

@Blio Seri. I am not really good at calculating prices , so some of them are based on previous sales I have found and may be expensive and for that I am sorry.
I will be really glad to offer any of you my pcbs at the correct price so feel free to let me know if I have priced something wrong.
Cheers!

Back