What's new
Want To Buy

seventhbigsmoke

Student
Reaction score
Hi looking for a shifter assembly for maximum tune 3 as mine has been damaged. And possibly looking for two upgrade kits for 3dx+ eng let me know what you got need a shifter asap. Thank you

Hi looking for a shifter assembly for maximum tune 3 as mine has been damaged. And possibly looking for two upgrade kits for 3dx+ eng let me know what you got need a shifter asap. Thank you

Howdy - I might have one of these in my storage - I can check in a couple of days. You need the whole unit?

Matt

Hey man. I have the whole shifter assembly, located in Canada. Don't have the HDD data though. I might be able to find 2x english 3DX+ kits as well but that might be a slimmer chance.

Oh sweet how much would you want for the whole shifter? And if you can find 3dx+ kits how much would you want for those.

Hey man, sorry took me a couple days to dig it up. Couldn't find the kit, and I'm just swapping the shifter to make sure it works - Feels a little loose inside but want to make sure all directions fire off proper

Hoooly crap, a twelve year old must have got a hold of this one. The assembly on the inside snapped clean off, even a re-assembly isn't doing it. might be able to pull a working from a cab i'm converting over to sega. sorry to keep you waiting.

@seventhbigsmoke - I will grab mine out of storage room this weekend then, since this other one didn't pan out. I don't have a way to test it (easily) - but I can at least see if its physically acting like it should.

Matt

Also forgot to say I'm also looking for audio boards and a Force feed back motor aswell as mine no longer works

I have a force feedback motor as well - it's SUPER heavy! I will grab it also and send pictures.

(I had been slowly collecting parts to try and pull together second system, but didn't end up doing it.)

Awesome! I'm trying to restore my machines as much as possible want everything working on them and that's a bummer I know how that goes

I have audio boards!
… and a seat
And a motor and wheel
And a card reader
And a bezel
And a topper
And a screen
And a driving board
And 2 namco jvs board

Slowly collecting for a fourth system!

a-1.jpg
a.jpg