What's new
Pretty popular at parties actually.

Look, you got given your own section and couldn’t help yourself. Not everyone wants your spam shoved down their throats and you couldn’t follow the one rule you were meant to and said you were going to.

You don’t REALLY contribute outside of your cheesy one liners that accompany your videos like “pizza time” and cornball shit like that. Not every post here needs to be some rushed bullshit for a post count, nor needs to be accompanied with your YouTube drivel.

Why you singling me out anyhow? It’s not like I’m the only one who disliked your post…

Pretty popular at parties actually.

Look, you got given your own section and couldn’t help yourself. Not everyone wants your spam shoved down their throats and you couldn’t follow the one rule you were meant to and said you were going to.

You don’t REALLY contribute outside of your cheesy one liners that accompany your videos like “pizza time” and cornball shit like that. Not every post here needs to be some rushed bullshit for a post count, nor needs to be accompanied with your YouTube drivel.

Why you singling me out anyhow? It’s not like I’m the only one who disliked your post…
Lol I’m just “giving business”…if it’s not clear im
Joking around

12C37156-DD70-49C8-A33B-1176354DC66A.jpeg
baconspam.jpg

I know how to check from the button to the JAMMA harness, but I'm not sure how to test the grounds.
By check the grounds, I mean check the physical connectors/wiring. Make sure everything is connected nice and snug.

Brothers , all you have to do is to get the latest @wickerwaka 's rbf ( TURBO_IremM92.rbf ) and rename it in " IremM92_20230510.rbf " . With this update , when i inserted few coins in Gunforce II , i noticed no slowdowns witch is amazing :happy:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Ti4IvXhLu3c

Attachments

• IMG_20230521_082334.jpg
    IMG_20230521_082334.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 49
Some interesting developments here... please, hold your conversation on the source, the videos and content itself seem to be enough to talk about :)

"
First actual test of “Double Fister” by #ArcadeHustle running two Sega JVS cabs off the same
@Terasic_FPGA
#De10Nano instance with #MiSTerFPGA
"

https://twitter.com/d0tslash/status/1705262763705090469
https://twitter.com/d0tslash/status/1705708492298801588
https://twitter.com/d0tslash/status/1705083979982872769
It's hard to tell but the JVS IOs look like they're just both connected straight to it rather than daisy chained. Arguably this is an improvement but it'd also require you to change your wiring around from real hardware. Other than that, why not just use a JVSPAC2?

3 audio/video outputs is the only reason off the top of my head.
That's convenient (like System 12) but a VGA splitter is also like $20. This guy just seems like he's solving a problem that doesn't exist with this thing.

I'm honestly unclear on what I am even looking at here.

Is this breaking out P3/P4 to another cab? And this is all happening via JVS?

Correct there is a built in video, and audio splitter to feed both cabs video, and audio without a bunch of the cables you'd have to with JVSPac. It is an all in one clean solution. Also turns each cab into a 2 player controller.

the only wiring is the audio cables, the vga, and the JVS cord from each cab, and they in turn connect to the Mister. Daisy chained IOs actually should still work too.

Correct there is a built in video, and audio splitter to feed both cabs video, and audio without a bunch of the cables you'd have to with JVSPac. It is an all in one clean solution. Also turns each cab into a 2 player controller.

the only wiring is the audio cables, the vga, and the JVS cord from each cab, and they in turn connect to the Mister. Daisy chained IOs actually should still work too.

That's a pretty elegant solution for JVS cabs!

I'll be doing a review of everything and showing it off shortly on the Pras3. I've got a whole setup myself.

Here's the whole kit for the DE10, to include IO testing for multiple configurations. Hope to do a deep dive in the coming weeks. Just have a lot on my plate!

Attachments

• PXL_20231018_183553413.jpg
    PXL_20231018_183553413.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 120
  • PXL_20231018_183559416.jpg
    PXL_20231018_183559416.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 114
Does anyone know if there were schematics made for the Nichibutsu armed formation and similar pcbs during the creation of the core for these? Also whether the pal at 6B on the top board for armed formation (and sky robo) is dumped somewhere. I am in the process of trying to fix a sky robo pcb which has a sprites issues and I think I need a new 6B pal, or a way to recreate it. Sky robo uses the same pcb (top) as armed formation.

Any help greatly received.

Does anyone know if there were schematics made for the Nichibutsu armed formation and similar pcbs during the creation of the core for these? Also whether the pal at 6B on the top board for armed formation (and sky robo) is dumped somewhere. I am in the process of trying to fix a sky robo pcb which has a sprites issues and I think I need a new 6B pal, or a way to recreate it. Sky robo uses the same pcb (top) as armed formation.

Any help greatly received.
Maybe @atrac17 can chime in this situation :happy:

Hi, I have a New Net City JVS cab with 2 players 6 buttons with a Irken Jammifier and MiSTerCade. Out of the box, this setup almost works but the controls are not exactly correct. If I try to configure the controls in the MiSTer it seems to create custom mappings in the config/input folder as virtual keyboards but only has config options for player 1.

Is there any way to get this setup to work correctly with the Jammifier or is the Irken JVS expander needed?

Back