What's new

SEGASHIRO

Professional
Reaction score
I just wanted to leave positive feedback for Mitsururgi-w. :thumbsup:

So far I have picked up the ST-V remote, a CPS3 Superbios, A CPS3 128 SIMM, and got the CPS2 Multikit crackle fix all done by Mitsururgi-w. Everything was packed very well and shipped quickly. The instructions are clear and the build quality amazing. Very happy and thankful to Mitsururgi-w.

I will purchase and use his services again (actually, pretty soon as I have Standard DIMM in need of a CF Reader).

Great Stuff!

Last edited:
You already received the last package? Didn't take as long as I thought. For whatever reason USA to Canada is not very quick. :P

Glad you are happy.

You already received the last package? Didn't take as long as I thought. For whatever reason USA to Canada is not very quick. :P
It is really hit or miss and depends a lot on what they decide to hold in customs/border. Generally 2-4 weeks but sometimes way faster and sometimes way longer.

I registered to this forum one year ago just to be able to order two S-JIHPs

I got both quick and problem-free, thanks! :thumbup:

I decided to stay here after that, additional thanks for this amazing forum! :thumbsup:

Darksoft, Mitsu, RGB, JNX, and many other sellers here are the absolute best, really top notch, no nonsense approach when it comes to sales, shipping and support.

I dont care what the stats are for other sites, this site seems to be drawing in the top talented people in this hobby. This site, to me, is the premier goto site without question.

This site really has brought out the best in its members and its members really make it the best place :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back