What's new
For Sale
Do you have an ETA on when you'll have more stock? I didn't find out about these till everyone was sold out. I had JUST purchased a full JVS I/O, including all the harnesses before I saw this too

From the reviews I have read in Japanese the input lag situation is dependent on what stick you’re using. It seems negligible.

More info can be found here: https://toyoshim.github.io/iona-us/en

I like this solution greatly and it would work extremely well for JVS consolisation projects.

I’ll leave this pre-order open for another 12 hours at which point I’ll finalize my order and PM everyone for payment. Thanks!
i messaged Toyoshima to ask about the latency and this is was his response:

“so there are 2 kinds of the sources of the latency. one is on JVS bus, and the other is one for the IO board to actual controller switches. on iona, the former one is about 3ms, and the other depends on USB devices. but iona-us try querying the input status more proactively than the device reports. so typically the latency for the device is much smaller than usual uses in other consoles.”

also, i just heard about this device today lol. i hope i get a chance to get one.

If a new batch happens, I'd 100% be interested in getting one.

A nice box of MP07-IONA-US arrived! Haven't personally haven't had any time to test it out, and won't for a while, but I'm looking forward to hearing everyones feedback!

iona_1.JPG

It was a good hour at the post office to get all of these out! Could have sent them in a padded envelope, but opted for the more expensive and timely chore of packing them in boxes to avoid any damage for ya'll :)

iona_2.JPG

BATCH 2 coming soon! I have noted everyone who's PM'd me or posted on here and will contact you with details soon.

Think I would be interested in the USB and a Jamma version if you can source any of those?

1644340171819.jpeg
theres no way to daisy chain these for head2head, is there?

Messages with Payment details for Batch #2 have been sent out.

Don't delay as I will need to confirm my total order amount and pay soon.

Thanks!

SECOND BATCH PRE-ORDER CLOSED!

If you haven't paid or been in contact, please do not pay. I will only have to just refund your money!

In the future, I'll just have units available on my website and open up orders Internationally as they arrive.

Thanks.

SECOND BATCH PRE-ORDER CLOSED!

If you haven't paid or been in contact, please do not pay. I will only have to just refund your money!

In the future, I'll just have units available on my website and open up orders Internationally as they arrive.

Thanks.
Dang, just saw this. Definitely down when you've got some up on your site.

Back