What's new
For Sale
you can use your android to update and configure the IONA, according to toyoshima it works 100%. got this info from Shou who got this from Toyoshima and i can confirmed it working. i used an Android OTG + AtoA. it's the best way in case your PC can't recognize the device.
PXL_20231223_002712178.MP.jpg
PXL_20231223_002804254.MP2.jpg
PXL_20231223_0030142303.jpg

Last edited:
Met up in person with Toyoshim in Japan and nabbed some more MP07-IONA units. PM me if you're interested!

after almost 1 year of using it for my 357 i can finally say something more!
- Pros -
Latency is really good (i was using iona for tekken, mainly 1-frame inputs attacks that are hard to time)
Custom Keybinds!
Gamepad/Stick instead of classic wired arcade stick
Compatibility between systems
- Cons -
Hot Replugging, pad plugging in-game before iona start will not work
some games that are using different input setup will not work in my case TAG 2 unlimited inputs wasnt working besides coin/service/movement (TAG 2 uses USIO setup even on NA-JV due to firmware)
contact with Toyoshim almost doesn't exist, and that's the worst con of iona. and let me tell you why!
During that one year i've got 1 answer on github and never responded me back since then, i bought that in mind with "more controllers to come" but i doubt there will be a support for more controllers or atleast input fix for TAG 2, i decided to support the dev instead of getting ali-clones but ended up with same support sadly :(

you can use your android to update and configure the IONA, according to toyoshima it works 100%. got this info from Shou who got this from Toyoshima and i can confirmed it working. i used an Android OTG + AtoA. it's the best way in case your PC can't recognize the device.
PXL_20231223_002712178.MP.jpg
PXL_20231223_002804254.MP2.jpg
PXL_20231223_0030142303.jpg
I'll confirm this as working but will say with most phones having usbc ports these days and this still needing an otg adapter to work isn't any more ideal than the PC situation. I had to use an old USBC to USB otg adapter into a USB to USBC adapter to use the cable I normally use on PC(USB to USBC. Male usb into player 1 USBC into hub.)pc power supply went out yesterday otherwise I wouldn't have tried this.

I'll confirm this as working but will say with most phones having usbc ports these days and this still needing an otg adapter to work isn't any more ideal than the PC situation. I had to use an old USBC to USB otg adapter into a USB to USBC adapter to use the cable I normally use on PC(USB to USBC. Male usb into player 1 USBC into hub.)pc power supply went out yesterday otherwise I wouldn't have tried this.
i was fortunate enough to have an old otg adapter in a box, while it's not ideal, it's a known working solution (confirmed by toyoshima) in case your PC doesn't work. there's been reports where it simply doesn't work on computers.

All sold out. PM if you want to pre-order for the next batch!

Hey guys, can someone please tell me what I need to change to get this to work on a Chihiro?

Thanks!

Back