What's new
wow incredible! Does he sell these? Is there a website to see what he makes?

I dont think he has a sales site, I think most of the stuff is for himself or is commissioned. You can reach out to him, he usually replies.

time for that model2b multi @Darksoft!
it wouldn't be particularly difficult to build, There's nothing special on the ROM board and there are only 4 games with security that I believe have already been patched out. The real problem is the massive amount of ROM space each game takes.

Model 3 is of equal simplicity but requires like 5x the space.

Sadly I don't think either would sell well due to the Medium resolution monitor requirements and non-JAMMA IO

The dude is super nice but in Korea - quoted something like 5k for a 6PCB tower + 1k for shipping to the US. He does amazing work but I cannot believe there is no one States side that can build something like that - maybe less fancy but with the same functionalities

Anyone have a screen cap / picture of this for those without Instagram accounts?

234645419_4179858028756726_4976084716979363455_n.jpg 233518522_4153949968016609_5885411049910817735_n.jpg

You can scroll through the games on the LCD and it shows a logo of the game. Then you press a button and it switches to that game. It also shows voltages and has dials underneath for adjusting them.

Very cool.

That korean guy spills cash like a machine gun :D
He has some crazy korean console versions that are worth piles and piles of cash, seriously.

Interesting... so maybe just relay to switch power between boards? Not sure how safe that is for the boards. My first thought was that it integrates analog multiplexers for the various signals.

Edit: I made this for a PGM project: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/pgm-consolization-supergun.15629/post-257209
It uses a molex connector for power, and a ribbon cable for the rest. Pinout is the same as for the 3/4 player extension. Though it is only meant for a very short connection. I wish I had more free time to make some progress on this.

Last edited:
I was checking out this (awesome) IG account and I saw this dude has (built?) a super sleek rack with multiple PCBs inside and a cool selector, and then attached it to a Blast City.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSb0ylBByIL/

Do you guys know who builds/ sells stuff like this?
Jeez, for a second, I though it was a multi and the guy put it even in a nice box. then I noticed that he has all the PCBs in that mini closet and just selects which one is active. Nice idea.

Back