What's new
Hello,
Today I have a problem with my NAC Splitfire, I have no sound by jack.
I have tested the potentiometer :
1-3 : 0 to 600 Ohms
1-2 : 0 to 600 Ohms
2-3 : 0 to 600 Ohms

lll.png

How can I test the jack ?

ll1.png

Now it works... I don't understand.

Last edited:
Its because that is a failure point. Happened to me as well. The solder on top side of board but under pot had failed or a wiper leg has broken

I used it all day, on AW and MVS slot, I no longer had any problems.

hello, I bought a splitfire nac and unfortunately I can't get an image with it for my stream setup. My configuration is ossc + avermedia live gamer portable 2 . Do you have a solution? THANKS

Let's check all of these things:

1) OSSC: Correct input? SCART vs. VGA plug, etc.
2) OSSC: Does it indicate a signal (H/V refresh rate, etc?)
3) OSSC: Confirm your output settings. You probably want Line2X or Line4X, it depends on the capture card. I have no experience with avermedia
4) Avermedia: Does it work with other sources?

Let's check all of these things:

1) OSSC: Correct input? SCART vs. VGA plug, etc.
VGA
2) OSSC: Does it indicate a signal (H/V refresh rate, etc?)
YES
3) OSSC: Confirm your output settings. You probably want Line2X or Line4X, it depends on the capture card. I have no experience with avermedia
Linex2 yes
4) Avermedia: Does it work with other sources?
YES in Line x2 max.

I finally managed to get an image by setting the H-PLL Precoast to 2 lines.
Works with cps1 atomiswave however no image with the C2 Puyo puyo 2 AV3 RGBS 262-P 15.97KHZ 60.9MZ system.
Do you have a solution?
PS: i have sound for the pcb.

I have tested with the Elgato hd60X its work fine.
Avermedia is not compatible with nac splitfire.
Question, pepeol tested with the Elgato Hd60S+?

I have a very interesting issue with my new Splitfire. I've talked with Eric about it who has been great, really went out of his way for some troubleshooting stuff, but ultimately we've ended up here.
I have a UMK3 board that I CANNOT get a video signal from. The AUDIO output from the splitfire works very well. I took my splitfire and OSSC over to my friend's house, where we tested on both his MK2 and UMK3 boards. They worked with no issue. At first I thought the issue might have been with the OSSC, because of not getting any video sync from the splitfire. However, the audio working made me think there could be issues elsewhere, but lo and behold there's something that doesn't like my UMK3 board, or my UMK3 board doesn't like. My UMK3 board and cabinet have zero issues at all with the existing JAMMA setup - all buttons/switches work correctly, monitor is fine, audio is fine, etc. But for some reason I just cannot get a video signal from the splitfire to my OSSC.

This is interesting - if I disconnect the video connector that goes from Jamma to the CRT, I get video output from the splitfire, no problem. It's like I can have one but not both.
Power issue? Board issue? Wiring issue?

are you using a real JAMMA cabinet or some sort of control box setup? If you are connecting it to a PVM or another video monitor, you might have 75 ohm termination on the sync signal which is dragging the level down low. JAMMA boards are not meant for this kind of termination.

are you using a real JAMMA cabinet or some sort of control box setup? If you are connecting it to a PVM or another video monitor, you might have 75 ohm termination on the sync signal which is dragging the level down low. JAMMA boards are not meant for this kind of termination.
the CRT that's in the cabinet, K7400.
It's an MK4 machine converted to UMK3.

Back