What's new
This will be awesome! I've been playing Valkyrie in English on my System 2. It's a wicked fun system!

Edit: Count me in. I've been "in" as far back as 2019.

Last edited:
This is awesome. Now I need to find a donor pcb. The pcb is pretty expensive now.

Count me in. Half my favorite Namco games are on Sys2

f900268df5b8b61a2546a83a95fcb208.jpg

I hope I'm at the top of the list.

We have a fantastic niche hobby here, because we like the REAL thing. I'm sure that Pandoras and other solutions come and go, but the original is the original. Now thanks to all these multis people can enjoy them even a bit more. Not all hobby niches can say so. I think we are lucky in that sense.
Stay tuned for more....

I have 3 board sets at the ready!
Fantastic news @Darksoft
I assume the multi would be compatible with only the non-driving game board-stacks.
So no Sazuka or Final lap board sets.

I get people asking me which PCBs will be compatible. These are the games that will be able to run the multi. They should have on the smaller board a custom Namco Chip called 102:

• Assault
  • Assault Plus
  • Bubble Trouble: Golly! Ghost! 2
  • Burning Force
  • Cosmo Gang - The Video
  • Dirt Fox
  • Dragon Saber
  • Gholly Ghost
  • Finest Hour
  • Kyuukai Douchuuki
  • Marvel Land
  • Mirai Ninja
  • Ordyne
  • Phelios
  • Rolling Thunder 2
  • Legend of the Valkyrie
  • Super World Stadium
  • Super World Stadium 92 (It has a CUS102 but it's not used, so you are not sure if it's good donor until you convert to something else that uses the CUS102)
  • Super World Stadium 93
Rest of Namco System 2 games arent good donors.

Last edited:
I get people asking me which PCBs will be compatible. These are the games that will be able to run the multi. They should have on the smaller board a custom Namco Chip called 102:

• Assault

* check!

count me in please! :)

Back