What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something we’ve been having a talk about and we are fully aware that the emulator is an open source project which is why we are going to implement our code to the main public build very very soon for everyone to play for FREE, the patreon however will be for the continual support for other features like Banapassport emulation and for us to buy necessary parts or components for further testing and research. And of course to support our programmer for making this stuff a reality. :)
Awesome, you guys are smashing it!

Bonjour à tous !
J'ai appris l'existence de ce projet récemment, je tenais à vous remercier pour vos efforts, c'est juste incroyable ce que vous faites, et en effet, si jamais un Patreon existe, j'hésiterais pas à faire une donation.
Pour ma part, j'ai réussi il y a quelques jours à mettre la main sur un build de l'émulateur RPCS3 avec le jeu Dragon Ball Zenkai Battle Royale (DBZ3) mais au vu de certains posts et de l'existence potentielle de malware, je vais tout de suite retirer ça pour m'éviter tout risque.
Bon courage à vous et encore merci pour votre boulot !
8o

When can be release of TT2 arcade version... i hope it soon enough so i can test it out....

When can be release of TT2 arcade version... i hope it soon enough so i can test it out....
I thought I made it very clear, we are only sharing the fork, NO game dumps! As we don’t want to promote piracy and sharing dumps of games is prohibited on this forum. So, you’re on your own for the games, look for them or dump your own games to play on the emulator.

I am very happy to see that this project is being built and developed in an orderly manner. I also want to do my part here. I fixed the 3-5 errors of Dark Escape 4D, and he will no longer display this error. Wait for later needs If so, I will provide it for free.

We may have to rename this thread to the introduction thread, 7 new users/1sts posts in the last week or two. Everyone is thirsty for that 357 emulation!

Believe it or not, there's heart rate monitors in the gun handles (dubbed vital sensors). The error pops up if there's something wrong with the connection to the sensor module.

Ok. I was just curious. That's a first as far as I know. I've played this game quite a bit at Dave and Busters and it still blows my mind we should be playing this soon....at home....I'm beyond excited for this.

Please stop asking for Namco System 357/369 games. There are already dumps for these games online. If you cannot use Google or any other search engine to search for these dumps, then it just goes to show how lazy you are. The dumps that are released are also not gonna allow you run the games as the public release of rpcs3 is not made to run arcade games. You're gonna have to be patient for the fork to be released.

Please stop asking for Namco System 357/369 games. There are already dumps for these games online. If you cannot use Google or any other search engine to search for these dumps, then it just goes to show how lazy you are. The dumps that are released are also not gonna allow you run the games as the public release of rpcs3 is not made to run arcade games. You're gonna have to be patient for the fork to be released.
I second this. I know because I found some with a Google search. We are all eager for this fork of the RPCS3 emulator. I understand that, as am I. It's coming soon, and it will be awesome when it does, but asking for ROM sites falls under piracy which is illegal. Franco and his team have been doing a fantastic job using the RPCS3 emulator to make this fork, plus it's probably the best and most optimized emulator for the PS3.

for the game's ROM, I just want to say that they will all come when the time is correct, and now is not the time. They were compressed and uploaded as torrents many years ago, just not publicly.

Is there any updates on when this might possibly be released? Sorry for asking but I'm overly excited for this to be released.

I’m interested too! personally I can’t wait to play Zenkai with proper online.

I am excited to play Zenkai battle as well even if we can’t play multiplayer it would be nice to at least be able to unlock all the characters through the mission mode =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back