What's new

Attachments

• 229C19F7-94AD-4342-81B0-78243375A192.jpeg
    229C19F7-94AD-4342-81B0-78243375A192.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 122
How does interlaced 15khz look after doing the mod? One of my MS9's primary duties is for System 10. I can't imagine it would look better, but I thought I'd ask.

It will look worse. MS9 doesn't display interlaced content well. The scanlines overlap each other, so it looks like a 240p signal with 30hz flickering. Doing the G1 mod will just make the scanlines more visible.

Have a question regarding the 31khz mod. Do I need a vga connection for the 31khz to be enabled?

Trying to run 31khz on my DDR X3 setup and it wont sync at all. Works fine in 15khz and looks amazing with the sharpness mod.

I did the sharpness and vga mod but I'm not able to get it to sync with vga. I have the jumper set to 24khz and it wont sync at all when I adjust the 24 horizontal hold pot.

It will look worse. MS9 doesn't display interlaced content well. The scanlines overlap each other, so it looks like a 240p signal with 30hz flickering. Doing the G1 mod will just make the scanlines more visible.
If you are using a naomi, this is a bit of a naomi problem more than anything else. You cannot polish a turd.

After some hurdle I finally finished my capkit and enhancement mod. Everything went smoothly soon as I started it up. I must say. I feel like I got a new cab, it's beautiful looking .

I would like to thank Hatsune Mike for providing this mod for us. You are a genius and mitsurugi-w for providing the kit making much easier for us to accomplish this. Thank you,thank you!!

Which revision chassis do you have? Cut version or jumper version?

I mean did you have to cut the g1 pin away from the ground trace and jump it to the cap with a wire or did you just need to install the jumper on the main chassis to direct voltage to the g1 pin?

Crap. I don't know. Jumper?

I mean did you have to cut the g1 pin away from the ground trace and jump it to the cap with a wire or did you just need to install the jumper on the main chassis to direct voltage to the g1 pin?
Oh yes, sorry. Correct I had to cut/scrape around g1 and run wire. 20221210_173333~4.jpg

Last edited:
Back