What's new
Mark your items as sold

Malenko

Professional
Reaction score
Full Naomi 2 NetDIMM set up, currently in a Dynamo HS5 but will be pulled. Looking to sell as a bundle, unless all the parts are sold around the same time to multiple people.
Shipping from Newark,Delaware USA I'll take pix tonight when I get home.

Just for the record includes:

Naomi 2
Capcom IO
Capcom CPS2 kick harness
Sun PSU with power extension cables
Zero Key
Multi Region BIOS
Pi3
SD Card with all the games running latest Webtools with roms on FAT32 partition
NetDIMM with crossover cable to the Pi

Last edited:
I just bought a Naomi 2 and NetDIMM on ebay for $280... which sat awhile before I bought it. Not sure how desirable a Naomi 2 is since it has limited games with many requiring dedicated controls. I needed some Beach Spikers tho.

it runs all the naomi and atomiswave stuffs too. I only have a Naomi2 instead of a Naomi 1 cause the monitor died in a Kart Club machine that got parted out =)
The only N2 game I actually played was one of the VF4 flavors

I say for all, you have about $550-600 in parts at current market prices.

Plus, you are lucky that you have an N2 that runs AW games, I have run into some that refuse to run AW no matter what. So that adds value to your N2 setup.

A while back there was one for sale at another forum for above $500 but it was a naomi 1..

I say for all, you have about $550-600 in parts at current market prices.

Plus, you are lucky that you have an N2 that runs AW games, I have run into some that refuse to run AW no matter what. So that adds value to your N2 setup.
Well I went through to double check and AW are a dice roll Animal Basket played but Rumble Fish didn't . I went from a N1 to a N2 board and never had any issues with AW on N1, didn't know it was an issue with N2 mobos. Luckily the only games I liked on AW were Metal Slug 6 and Dolphin Blue.

So fair warning, AW may or may not work. Thanks for the heads up @Derick2k

menu.png
network.jpg
MvC2.jpg

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 61
  • setup screen.jpg
    setup screen.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 51
Back