What's new
so i was editing my ROM list today and thanks to the audit system you added sorting was a breeze because i follow the 1 ROM 1 game rule and dont want multiple roms in my SD card.
i found out some interesting things today from Gakman's Naomi/Chihiro/Triforce Rom Depository mega file.

1-I found so far 2 games that are not listed in the csv file and they are ghost squad and virtua cop 3
2-i found games in the csv that are listed but not dumped in the mega file folder and they are

crackin DJ
Derby Owners Club
Derby Owners Club II
Derby Owners Club World Edition
Dynamite Baseball NAOMI
Mars TV
Mushiking The King Of Beetles 2k5 2nd
Mushiking The King Of Beetles II
Ninja Assault
Quiz Ah Megamisama
Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling Toukon Retsuden 4 Arcade Edition

Just burned the Waali image, i can access the webpage on my phone. It works perfectly fine on my computer.
Im connected on my phone. Not sure what exactly to trouble shoot

Would it be possible to add a restart or reboot feature on the web page? I hate turning off the Naomi or enter test mode each time I want to change games.

Would it be possible to add a restart or reboot feature on the web page? I hate turning off the Naomi or enter test mode each time I want to change games.
You should just be able to select another game, and it will reboot its self. It works for me. (But sometimes it does not do it right away, the bar can get halfway through before it does the reboot at times.)

disregard my last post, figured out the problem.
my vpn was on.

Just burned the Waali image, i can access the webpage on my phone. It works perfectly fine on my computer.
Im connected on my phone. Not sure what exactly to trouble shoot
I took the v5 image, and then added the roms from the @waali zip file. Works perfectly after actually reading the first post about the password :D Oh and also the IP change of my netdimm.

What is your filesystem?
It's a superficial mega limit. I've downloaded too much from my IP apparently, so have all the people who are using the same VPN service as me from every endpoint on it....
I'll try again tomorrow.
:thumbup: At some stage I'm going to update the collection to the latest AW files and more revisions in the N1 set.

So most of my Naomi games work, and Dolphin Blue works for the Atomiswave, but I have not been able to get another Atomiswave title to work. I've tried battle coloseum and kof xi latest today and get the following error:

Error 22 - Communication error occured between main board and option board

Any ideas?

Does anyone have a complete N1,N2,Chihiro,Triforce,AW rom set that includes the fixed AW roms? If so and you're willing to share please PM me.

So most of my Naomi games work, and Dolphin Blue works for the Atomiswave, but I have not been able to get another Atomiswave title to work. I've tried battle coloseum and kof xi latest today and get the following error:

Error 22 - Communication error occured between main board and option board

Any ideas?
Are you using the updated Atomiswave rom files from this thread?

BIOS and Header fixed atomiswave converts

These updated roms were fixed to correct some problems with games booting, including the Error 22 thing.
I used the romset from @waali. I just assumed these fixes were included but maybe not then

am i right that only v4 works with the lcd screen adon for pi?

Last edited:
I can confirm that pi3 (not b+) works just fine with v4. I am having issues powering the LCD on the pi using the naomi 5v pin.

When I power on the cabinet the LCD just gets stuck on the white screen. However when I disconnect the power and plug it back in while the cabinet is on, the screen boots up fine with no issues. It's not a huge deal since i typically use my phone to switch games, but it is a minor annoyance.

Last edited:
@BlinG -- I have the same issue you mentioned using the official PiDimBoot image. I'm powering the Naomi from a Blast City Cabinet.

The workaround for me is turning the cab on, then quickly plugging in the USB to the RPi. Works everytime, but yeah an annoyance for sure.

I think I had to change my bios to Japan to get it to boot
I tried that, still get nothing.
The regular versions works fine, it's just the PRO version i can't get to boot.

Let me know if that pro version works for you.
I can get the PRO version to run from the Naomi 2 C BIOS (I don't have my own multi bios burned here to an eeprom here :/)

SHA-256: F2947FE634EAAD30D0BFA0350A4CF38666B9041A312B939E767BF0D982C2086C
CRC-32 (Ethernet and PKZIP): 18A8EA23
SHA-1: 7462C2166D329C655B4B6EC312C069E886056349
MD-5: 41D13ECEE91C99A4180D82ED35C7AE20

I think I had to change my bios to Japan to get it to boot
I tried that, still get nothing.The regular versions works fine, it's just the PRO version i can't get to boot.
Let me know if that pro version works for you.
I can get the PRO version to run from the Naomi 2 C BIOS (I don't have my own multi bios burned here to an eeprom here :/)SHA-256: F2947FE634EAAD30D0BFA0350A4CF38666B9041A312B939E767BF0D982C2086C
CRC-32 (Ethernet and PKZIP): 18A8EA23
SHA-1: 7462C2166D329C655B4B6EC312C069E886056349
MD-5: 41D13ECEE91C99A4180D82ED35C7AE20
Thanks for that info, i will see what file i have here and test it again.
EDIT: My file is the same MD5! Going to go and test this game again and see if I can make it work.
I am using the vanilla C Japanese bios if that helps. It also runs from the Japanese H bios on my NAOMI1 as far as I can recall.

Back