What's new
Yeah I wish I was that lucky where they would just eventually handle it but our conversations were taking forever, obviously going nowhere and it wasn't worth my time anymore to engage further with AS. Much easier to just look for what I need in the future from another vendor and with less headaches. I'm not trying to rip them off for loose change no matter what the AS guy might think.

That's a bummer. Only problem is one one of these stores are the ONLY place to carry something. I rotate between AS, Focus Attack and PAS depending on who has stock or what might be "exclusive" to one shop or another. Sometimes it feels like a racket forcing you to do business with all of them.

I've made mistakes on orders and AS always made it right, but those were all mistakes fixed before anything actually shipped out. Sucks to see these things happen.

I can't think of a business outside of Amazon that handles returns any differently. Everyone refunds upon receipt of the returned package, not before. Not really something to hold against AS in particular.

My point was in their original reply to me they said they would refund me right away if this wasn't my fault... but this isn't 100% my fault and may not even be 1% my fault.

And you hit the nail on the head, this ISN'T a return.

That's a bummer. Only problem is one one of these stores are the ONLY place to carry something. I rotate between AS, Focus Attack and PAS depending on who has stock
Yep, feels like every time I have to outfit a new cab or panel with sticks and buttons I have to bounce around all 3 for this or that color or size of button, balltop, or lever model, paying 3X shipping charges. Like say it's an Astro panel, one shop will have green 30mm PS-14-GN, one will have the same in pink, and another will have the yellow 24mms. And usually only one of the 3 will have LS-32s in stock or something

Back