What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't count on that, it will only bring drama to TonK and this thread.
We're here to control drama and I have no problem deleting posts so if he wants to give his side that's ok with me. I think his big error was standing by the seller even after the carts' credibility was crumbling.

I'm a smart ass by nature. No offense taken or meant, just having fun :P

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, typed/print humor doesn't always come off right. That was to someone else, lol. I need to practice what I preach.

We're here to control drama and I have no problem deleting posts ...
Same here, if I see any signs of Drama I'll start deleting posts to the speed of light.

If you want Drama go to Neo-Geo forum

I need that last sentence on my signature :)

I would guess from the thread title that AES will be supported. Just a thought.
This is a thread for discussing that possibility for sure. Just a thought.
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound fecitious. I was trying to stress that it was just my guess and not officially announced.
All ideas/opinions/thoughts for this project are welcome here, even the crazy ones. Eventually we will have to put into the balance what can be done and what not and which feature can justify an extra cost and which one doesnt.

DavidG used/wrecked TonK's rep as middleman, yes. It took experts a while to disprove the carts.

In the past, TonK helped get Ghostlop into the hands of gamers so choosing him as the middleman was sneaky clever.

TonK's a member here so hopefully he reads this and can speak to it directly. I wouldn't count on that, it will only bring drama to TonK and this thread.

I have never known a system to have the crazy history the Neo has.
Probably best to leave that story over at the Neo-Geo.com forums. Even the smallest bit of discussion on it always ends up becoming a huge war room thread. A lot of emotions for both sides on that one, and justifiably so.

DavidG used/wrecked TonK's rep as middleman, yes. It took experts a while to disprove the carts.

In the past, TonK helped get Ghostlop into the hands of gamers so choosing him as the middleman was sneaky clever.

TonK's a member here so hopefully he reads this and can speak to it directly. I wouldn't count on that, it will only bring drama to TonK and this thread.

I have never known a system to have the crazy history the Neo has.
Probably best to leave that story over at the Neo-Geo.com forums. Even the smallest bit of discussion on it always ends up becoming a huge war room thread. A lot of emotions for both sides on that one, and justifiably so.
Yes. This thread is only to provide your ideas about how the multi should work.

Saving High Scores and Soft Dip Settings is something I really miss on the X in 1.
Loading times of the 138 in 1 are already disturbing.
All X in 1 miss some really great games.

Saving High Scores and Soft Dip Settings is something I really miss on the X in 1.
Loading times of the 138 in 1 are already disturbing.
All X in 1 miss some really great games.
in my 120 in 1 you can acces to soft dip settings of each game, and the high scores are saved in the backup ram, only the last 8 played, and the all of the games if you use a PCMCIA memory card

"Most" important thing for me would be a Soft-Reset Option for non-Uni-Bios Users :D

OK, finally read through everything. Good stuff.

My only 'request' is that this thing fits into a standard MVS shell. :)

I like my neat row of Shockboxes. Plus, I laser cut a cart slot in my CMVS (MV1C based) case, and I'd hate to have to redo it. Selfish, I know.

Last edited:
just registered to comment on this. I've been waiting for someone to start this project for years!!!! This is exciting as hell!

Excited for an MVS or AES cart that has a basic menu with all legit working games and no clones. Where do I sign up? I want to play the games the way they were originally meant to be played without paying an arm and a leg for the collectors items. This way I can sell all of my MVS carts.

Futur product very interesting, great work !

It would be impossible to realise an in game menu ? LCD screen is not very sexy...
Probably because you use the same system as the 138 in 1 but without the little jamma pcb :

SNK-Constole-Neo-Geo-138-In-1.jpg

I post the news on my french forum :
http://www.neogeo-players.com/t298-darksoft-neogeo-aes-multigame-cartridge

If you see errors...

Truly, I don't think people realize how amazing of a project this really is. To be able to have the entire Neo Geo library on one cart, on original hardware, is a retro gamer's dream. I keep throwing money at my monitor every time the thread gets updated, but nothing has happened yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back