What's new
Mark your items as sold

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
ALL SOLD!

UPDATE: Brand new Astro City repro control panel for sale from JasensCustoms.com.

**The Blast City CPs are SOLD **

These are printed directly on metal, they sell for $99. Selling for $80 each shipped, US only.

IMG_4587.JPG

Last edited:
I checked these out in person, the work is high quality (aka Jasen makes good stuff).
The direct printing differs from the way a stock CPO is applied, it appears more durable/lasting.

Sniff.. US Only.
I can check pricing on shipping if you want and see what it would come out to, pm me your address and I'll check.
I checked these out in person, the work is high quality (aka Jasen makes good stuff).
The direct printing differs from the way a stock CPO is applied, it appears more durable/lasting.
Yup, he does make good stuff. I bought these for my blast cabs, they are sturdier and the looks like the finish will never come off or get ruined. But cant use them anymore since I sold my blast cabs for the Vewlix :D

very interested- what kind of mounts are used? also when you say printed directly on the metal, can you give a little more details? I'm curious what the finish is like and how it would holdup over time- lamination, etc.

Not sure what the process is, a little weird to explain. It s like a you had an inkjet printer print the image on the metal and whatever ink/resin used adhered/cured right on the metal, so it not likely to come off, you would have to sand it off. I doest not have any lamination on it, I guess you could laminate it to protect the finish, but if Jasen didnt do it, then I guess it doesnt need it.

Maybe Jassin can explain it better than I can since he has seen these first hand.

It appears to be some type of glaze/powder coat. The image is applied directly to the metal and its cooked in place.
That's the best way I can explain it, officialy you would have a adhesive backed laminate (giant sticker) over the metal.

killer deal and they look awesome! gl with the sale man!

Can you please check shipping to n3p1x2 ontario canada? Looking at the NAC panel.

Thanks
Brad

I would be totally in if shipping to Europe (Austria) is an option :D

Back