What's new
For Sale
Anyone with an update on August 2/New Jersey dock arrival have an update on their stools?

Mine came home today, right after I took off to work so I'll check it out tonight.

Mine came home today, right after I took off to work so I'll check it out tonight.
Nice. Hopefully I’ll get mine soon. Did your tracking update when they arrived at your local post office before delivery?
Nope, USPS last updated on August 9 and then kaboom, it arrived at my house today. I guessed since this is from Japan and USPS is doing like a courtesy delivery, it doesn't update in details as if it was USPS from the get go. I think yours should be arriving soon.

Nice. Hopefully I’ll get mine soon. Did your tracking update when they arrived at your local post office before delivery?
Nope, USPS last updated on August 9 and then kaboom, it arrived at my house today. I guessed since this is from Japan and USPS is doing like a courtesy delivery, it doesn't update in details as if it was USPS from the get go. I think yours should be arriving soon.
Got it. Thanks for the info @suprawhite

Mine arrived late last week, west coast. Need to unwrap them and check them out!

Just got home and unwrapped those stools. Man, they look amazing with my Vewlix Diamond Orange. I have those drummer stools for my Atomiswave and these stools really stand out. I don't care what people say about these stools, but it's a must especially if you own a Vewlix cab. If you can spend over $2K for the Vewlix, there's no reason why you can't spend over $200 for two stools. Anyhow, thank you @rancor for this group buy.

If anyone near Sacramento ends up with an extra 43cm black leather stool they don't want, please let me know and i'll pay you what you paid for it. Worth a shot, if not I'll order direct from Taito in a couple weeks.

Where were you three months ago! Getting a third one instead of two was only like $50 extra lol.

I started a new thread for stools. May as well start this now. ;)

Did anybody get theirs shipped just wrapped in plastic? One of mine had the leg bent.

Attachments

• D58AB029-1806-496C-BF01-1093A1686C90.jpeg
    D58AB029-1806-496C-BF01-1093A1686C90.jpeg
    954.7 KB · Views: 81
  • F623736F-A2AE-41C4-B709-2D1E59078390.jpeg
    F623736F-A2AE-41C4-B709-2D1E59078390.jpeg
    824 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
The box mine came in was pretty beat up, but no damage whatsoever to the stools inside.

Mine arrived wrapped, which I think is pretty standard for these stools + Rancor. I think they exceed the max dimensions if he puts them in a box.

You may be able to bend the leg back out by heating the bent area, and then hit it with the old elbow grease to get it back into place.

Yeah I’ll try that. Not exactly what I was expecting for something going overseas.

I only got 2 stools, they came in a box, everything looked good.

Mine came wrapped like that but I was lucky nothing happen to the stools.

Back