What's new
Want To Buy
@Euphoria for SF:TM you can use a donor sound board and motherboard from Golden Tee 3D (there are lots of variants of the soundboard, look for the specific one! MAME source has the part #)

But the rom board is unique to SF:TM so you have to find one. It's all flash memory. I found one in a set as "not working" and was able to fix it up.

So at this point I do have extra base motherboards but none of the sound boards or rom boards.

Anyway... rabbit and Jackie chan!???

I have a broken rabbit location test pcb. Sadly the imagetek chip is faulty and the only donor game is a mahjong that can't be found.

Can trade it for something but to be honest it's a lost cause.

well, rabbit can't be found either, so searching for mahjong is a change of pace!

Well, my WTB thread hasn't done much for me yet!

If you found your Rabbit (cool looking game, I'm going to try it with the C2 multi) change your OP that way people know!

Good luck on the rest.

If you found your Rabbit (cool looking game, I'm going to try it with the C2 multi) change your OP that way people know!

Good luck on the rest.
Unfortunately the Rabbit has a busted custom so I'm still looking for another, or the mahjong game that also uses it.

The C2 game is Ribbit. And don't play it, it's frightening.

Last time I bumped this, I found a Rabbit... been a while, bumping again.

C'mon internet, show me a Jackie chan!
ok so that actually worked... again...

Added wtb Metamoqester / Oni Ninja Master

Can lightning strike three times?

Good luck on the rest.
Unfortunately the Rabbit has a busted custom so I'm still looking for another, or the mahjong game that also uses it.
The C2 game is Ribbit. And don't play it, it's frightening.
Crap, you're right. Now I have to look into this Rabbit game...

Found a Tokimeki Mahjong Paradise.. for a small fortune :(

I wish someone could tell me why this game was so expensive, before I steal its CPU.

will it revive my Rabbit??? Stay tuned.

I wish someone could tell me why this game was so expensive, before I steal its CPU.

Probably expensive because it's the only donor to fix the even more expensive game :P

Get in there!! Hope it all works out.
Remember to check all the pads for shorts before putting the new chip back on, the bad chip may of taken others out.

well today I learned there’s such a thing as a Mahjong pinout. Hopefully I didn’t already break this pcb... bought a jamma adapter so I can wire it up properly, so we shall see.

on Mahjong power is routed to where the buttons and the down direction are on jamma... so as long as you didn't push any of those (which would have shorted them to ground) you should be ok.

on Mahjong power is routed to where the buttons and the down direction are on jamma... so as long as you didn't push any of those (which would have shorted them to ground) you should be ok.
It’s alllll good. I have no mahjong panel so I won’t be able to play it at all. But at least I know the cpu on this one works.

h2ZmeFc_d.jpg

you know for the massive number of Mahjong games out there I have yet to see a single mahjong harness for sale. lots of converter harnesses to go from a JAMMA edge to a Mahjong edge but none going the other way, and none that are just a mahjong edge with pigtails or connectors for the panel... it doesn't make any sense to me. I honestly don't even know why they bothered with a different pin-out from JAMMA (they could have routed the matrix pins to the Button 4,5,6 locations) or why they didn't add a key in a different location from JAMMA.

I assumed there’d be a blast city mahjong harness out there, since it has one for everything else ;)

you'd think so, and with the number of blast mahjong panels floating around you'd think that you'd see just as many harnesses... but nope.

I’d probably buy one too! I wouldn’t mind learning mahjong, and maybe there’s a family friendly version of it out there... I tried finding one in the iOS store for my iPad and they’re all western mahjong or strictly online play. I’d just want to play a computer to learn.

Back