What's new
For Sale
Found some actual garbage. Anyone need a TO MegaSD? $150 shipped US no questions asked, no judgement other than the disdain I just laid down and the shame I bought this in the first place.

No sd card included. Toothpick included so you can insert and eject the sd card…

image.jpg

Also I’m sure this is registered to my email address or whatever they did with their DRM bios data so I’ll get you the latest bios if there is one.

Last edited:
Found some actual garbage. Anyone need a TO MegaSD? $150 shipped no questions asked, no judgement other than the disdain I just laid down and the shame I bought this in the first place.

No sd card included. Toothpick included so you can insert and eject the sd card…

image.jpg

Also I’m sure this is registered to my email address or whatever they did with their DRM bios data so I’ll get you the latest bios if there is one.
First you sold Pit Fighter, now this.............

Must be parts shortage or something. Scalping is bullshit, I will leave it at $150, that's what it's worth (if that). It's pending payment unsurprisingly - I'm happy to give deals to forum members. Ukraine gets my donation anyway.

MegaSucksD and the Genesis3 sold!
Got a GTX 780Ti here, $100 shipped usa

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Does this fit inside a ttx3 without interefence to io card or fans?

If so, I’ll take it.
No, you’d need a slim noctua or to place the fan on the outside of the case

I have a Dragon Blaze JP region. Happy to cut the jumper trace if you want the international region, buyer’s decision though since it’s original Japan.

The jamma edge has wear but otherwise it’s in good shape. Play count shows 4749 coins and 524 operator days, not bad!

https://imgur.com/a/LQjyu99

$600 shipped USA. Worldwide I expect +$60 for shipping but I can calculate based on location.

Man that was fast. On hold locally and one buyer as backup, so I’m just gonna mark it sold.

I have a Dragon Blaze JP region. Happy to cut the jumper trace if you want the international region, buyer’s decision though since it’s original Japan.

The jamma edge has wear but otherwise it’s in good shape. Play count shows 4749 coins and 524 operator days, not bad!

https://imgur.com/a/LQjyu99

$600 shipped USA. Worldwide I expect +$60 for shipping but I can calculate based on location.
Shit man, deal of the day right here!!!!

Let me get 3rd in line if the first two are idiots and don't snap this up.

Back