What's new

FrizzleFried

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone offer a plug-n-play Pi Netobooting solution for folks who already have netbooting working using other ways?

Currently my MAME cocktail cabinet is what serves up my Naomi games ... however it's a Windows XP box that has started showing it's age and I am not sure how much longer it's going to be running. When it does, I'd like restore the cabinet back to it's former Dig Dug glory as I don't need the vertical MAME anymore (I have two) and the digital jukebox was made obsolete with Alexa pretty much.

Does anyone offer a pre-built (hardware-wise) Pi rig or am I going to have to buy the parts myself and figure out how to set it up (something of which I have very little time to do so likely something that will be put off until this XP box finally dies).

Thanks!

But isn't that only one game per SDcard?

Does anyone sell a plug n play Pi Netbooting solution w/display to select games?

Of course I could/would supply my own ROMS.

:)

But isn't that only one game per SDcard?

Does anyone sell a plug n play Pi Netbooting solution w/display to select games?

Of course I could/would supply my own ROMS.

:)
No. It's as many games you want (and Atomiswave conversions) on a SD card. The game selection can be done via a LCD screen or connecting to the Pi via Wi-Fi and using your phone to select a game. It's fairly simple if you follow the steps.

This thread: How to Net-boot NAOMI/Tri-Force/Chihiro Using Pi-Force Tools has every thing you need.

Back