What's new
Mark your items as sold
So dope! Does he do any engravings for like Aero city???

Depending on price it might be cool to have a Taito Game Station marquee made up.
ie this logo...
taito.png

Etching only the white parts, and using a solid red colored insert it should look pretty close to the above.

Depending on price it might be cool to have a Taito Game Station marquee made up.
ie this logo...
taito.png

Etching only the white parts, and using a solid red colored insert it should look pretty close to the above.

Damn. That would be bad ass!!!

Hey Everyone

Took a Little longer then I expected for the admins to approve my account but here I am, I made tony's Marquee. If anyone has any questions or would like to request a marquee, Hit me up. I do lots of stuff and can pretty much do anything. I have a very large Laser so I am able to make pretty much anything you might desire. Feel free to comment here or hit me up privately if you have questions.

ie this logo...
taito.png

I could definitely do this, I would need measurements to make up the marquee part but I could use my industrial vinyl cutter to cut the logo out of the Red then engrave it on the acrylic. I already have the vector for this image so it wouldn't be an issue. Let me know if you would be interested.

Man you guys in the US have so many better sources for Arcade, really jealous. I need to import like everything and pay crazy shipping and crazy taxes

still working on this one for Tony, waiting on some red vinyl which will get cut on the plotter and fill in all the areas that are not engraved.

Came out really clean, front is cut as well and hardware is ready. Should be finishing this one up in a few days. I’ll definitely post the final results when it’s finished.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Attachments

• 1AAFDC66-1EB1-42D0-B796-5B2DE9CB5186.jpeg
    1AAFDC66-1EB1-42D0-B796-5B2DE9CB5186.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 121
ie this logo...
taito.png

Just posted this one below, it’s not done yet but should be in the next few days. Waiting on red vinyl.

Yes they would :)

RGB kits are coming, just sourced some parts I needed to test.
Are these to replace existing LED strips? I'd be interested, maybe we can work something out!? where can I see one in action?

I'm going to need one of these for my FC.

Are these to replace existing LED strips? I'd be interested, maybe we can work something out!? where can I see one in action?
yes these will replace the original taito led pcbs, will be a plug and play kit. Im working out the details of the controller to use. I want to use either addressable rgb leds or standard rgb ones. Need to find out whats more cost effective.

still working on this one for Tony, waiting on some red vinyl which will get cut on the plotter and fill in all the areas that are not engraved.

Came out really clean, front is cut as well and hardware is ready. Should be finishing this one up in a few days. I’ll definitely post the final results when it’s finished.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Looks sweet af! Count me in please!

@64MK Yup thats why a real VLX is best, we all have a standard to work with and build upon.
The Chewlix stuff is all over the map depending on when it was manufactured.

Came out really clean, front is cut as well and hardware is ready. Should be finishing this one up in a few days. I’ll definitely post the final resuIt
Interested in one as well please

Back