What's new
To be fair, after seeing what amazing things you have done here Hursit, I will not be surprised to see MORE demand for a second run than the first.

To be fair, after seeing what amazing things you have done here Hursit, I will not be surprised to see MORE demand for a second run than the first.
Yeah there is for the Second Run

But i really cant handle with that again. It is really big and hard project to create.

1- I have some project on my table to focus. Spinners, some panels
2- All the prices are high as crazy. Everything is 3x time expensive now
3- Cabinets takes too much time and really not worth it.
4- Im sure i proof myself :P
5- Im really not young enough for the Second Run 8o

Last thing is :
I will start my movie project very soon i hope. Working on the scripts for long time and it looks i have found the investment to shoot it this year. My main Job is the Cinema Movie Industry ;)
If i can start that project, i wont be around for 5-6 months ;)

Look forward to all your project @hursit — I remember seeing your stunt/action reel one time. Please let us know about the movie if comes to fruition and how we can support.

Look forward to all your project @hursit — I remember seeing your stunt/action reel one time. Please let us know about the movie if comes to fruition and how we can support.
Thank you My friend.
This project is totally ART Movie for the Festivals. Of course i will inform you guys when i start and when it is ready to watch :D
Thanks for your support and good wishes

But i really cant handle with that again. It is really big and hard project to create.

1- I have some project on my table to focus. Spinners, some panels
2- All the prices are high as crazy. Everything is 3x time expensive now
3- Cabinets takes too much time and really not worth it.
4- Im sure i proof myself :P
5- Im really not young enough for the Second Run 8o

I bet you could sell your files/measurements (or open source them?). That would allow people in different countries to produce their own batches. Your hard work and time was/is definitely appreciated.

@Micromort Nope i wont sell the DATAs :)

What do you think about the 1P panel look.

I have to put some distance between joystick and buttons because of the Coin Mech.

Attachments

• Ekran görüntüsü 2021-08-24 155917.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2021-08-24 155917.png
    241.9 KB · Views: 90
Ok, so there's a more elegant solution for the ISO Transformer... I'm working it out. I need part numbers though.

found part numbers. Currently crunching some $$ numbers.

This will be a drop in solution for the ISO transformer that will be plug and play with the existing harness :D but in order for it to make sense, I'll need to make like 100 or so of them. cost on these will be like $15 each. Lemme know if anyone would be interested and I can get things ordered up.

FYI, it'll follow this diagram. it's simple enough, but rather than using a power distribution block, I'll be using the 3 pin EL connectors that are in the cabinet to add in a Y splitter to divide the AC line between the ISO transformer and the PSU:

1629815352055.png

Last edited:
I don't actually want to own a Cute, they're more in the "appreciate" than "want" category for me. So I don't have any FOMO or regrets on passing on this project, and I'm not jealous.

But I'm just so impressed by what hursit has accomplished here. I've seen a lot of less ambitious projects fail spectacularly, and this one had more obstacles than most. The end result is just fantastic, it's a real joy to check out everyone's photos. New Cutes in 2021, what a thing to see.

If you did miss out and you're sad, I get it. But that's just the nature of these opportunities, you gotta get in on them when you can. The people who have these cabs now took a risk, and backed someone who came through for them.

Ok, so there's a more elegant solution for the ISO Transformer... I'm working it out. I need part numbers though.

This will be a drop in solution for the ISO transformer that will be plug and play with the existing harness :D but in order for it to make sense, I'll need to make like 100 or so of them. cost on these will be like $15 each. Lemme know if anyone would be interested and I can get things ordered up.

FYI, it'll follow this diagram. it's simple enough, but rather than using a power distribution block, I'll be using the 3 pin EL connectors that are in the cabinet to add in a Y splitter to divide the AC line between the ISO transformer and the PSU:

1629815352055.png
Another solution would be to add a matching molex connector on the wires going into the isolation transformer so that people could swap between powering the included plug or the isolation transformer. That was my original plan before I realized I didn’t have any .156 male pins (and I figured I wouldn’t be using the included plug)

Another solution would be to add a matching molex connector on the wires going into the isolation transformer so that people could swap between powering the included plug or the isolation transformer. That was my original plan before I realized I didn’t have any .156 male pins (and I figured I wouldn’t be using the included plug)
Add to that also internal AC plugs, maybe something with like 2-3 outlets would be nice, that you can plug lcd monitor if you are using that and consoles, etc...

1629815352055.png
Interested. Put me on the list, sir!

Yep, thats the plan :)

How will these be available? And what do you recommend we do if we wanted a custom overlay on the 1p panels? I wanted to take the vibrant orange "SUPER Street Fighter" Aero panel I've seen from Rafael and see if I could get that overlay on my Mini.

Lemony is working on a noob-proof ISO solution, you've got 1p panels in the works. What a community. <3 I've been on lots of forums. Never been on a forum where people are actively trying to help others the way they do on this one.

oh, and 1P panel with extra buttons in case you are using consoles please, with the extra home-select-start buttons etc plus 8 buttons instead of the 6 please, work on the layout when you can please. I was trying to picture with the layout you posted :D

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-08-24 1559173.png

Back