What's new
Please forgive the question if it's been addressed previously, I have only gone through half of these pages. Does anyone know why the minicute repro will not boot the blue-elf or Pandoras box multi carts? I have tried both with and without the jamma adapter that reroutes a few of the inputs etc. All it does is the red light on the power supply goes on and off while it goes click, click , click. However it boots all my jamma pcb's no problem. Also my Egrett's and Neo 25's, boot the Blue Elf and Pandora's King of Air no problem, however my New Astro City cabinet does the same thing as the minicutes with the clicking and no booting. They are all wired jamma, what am I missing??? Thanks in advance.

you have the meanwell PSU? It sounds like your game is not pulling enough current to load up an old revision of that meanwell.
This is the correct answer. The meanwell PSU in the cab was designed to only work if a specific load was on the 5v line. You’ll need a resistor between 5v and ground to add an artificial load large enough to get it to not chirp at power on.

Or you can get the latest version of the RT-125w PSU (the one that’s in it now) and take advantage of its re-design. It requires a much smaller amperage load than the one that came with the cab.

son1.jpg

son2.jpg

Hello people.

This is a new thread for the pre-order.
We have talked with @Cereth and we have decided to open it. For now we will make a list for pre-order.

@Cereth AKA Game_Saru is USA Distributor

The Price is 1500 USD For the USA Buyers

This is the base price on @Cereth warehouse. I think he will give some details information in this thread.

What's include:

ALL METAL PARTS with Powder Coat ( Thanks to @Lemony Vengeance to remind me the color choice. I will make it 3 original colors. YELLOW-PINK -GREEN )
WHEELS
PLEKSI GLASS
JAMMA WIRING
LOCKS AND KEYS
ALL THE STICKERS ( I think i will ship the sticker later with DHL in a packet. We dont want any trouble :D with Capcom :P )
CONTROL PANEL STICKER

BEZEL FOR WG 19" ARCADE MONITOR ( THIS IS AN OPTION FOR NOW, MAYBE WE CAN CHANGE IT FOR ANOTHER BRAND LATER )

THERE WILL BE NO MONITOR - BUTTONS-JOYSTICKS ( SORRY FOR THE 100 YEN. YOU HAVE TO BUY IF FOR YOUR SELF :P )

NOTE: I have written before about the cabinet which looks like %80 original. If people want is closest to original i will get a original one and will try to produce it as soon as possible original :)
I will ship the cabinet in a container and it looks i can put 40pc in a 20ft container for one time. The pre-order number is 40 pieces for now. If we reach to this number, then we can talk about another container ;)

The production time for 40pc is 60 days after i got first payment.

NOTE 2 : We will make a list for now, then there is some method for payment.
My idea is: People will pay to @Cereth first. When we collect all money , he will send to me %30 of total. Then i can start to production. After i have complete the all cabinets, he will pay to me rest. Of course i will share all the production details in here as usual :D . You can see my other production process ;)

Maybe @Cereth can share his opinion with US.

Please ask all question in this thread. If i forget something i will update the first post ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are there any plans to do another run of these in the future?

@motafgc Not trying to speak for anyone but all indications point to extremely doubtful.

They do pop up for sale from time to time so keep an eye on the marketplace.

I believe Hursit had stated that it wasn't profitable in the first place so I doubt anothet run would happen. That and he said it was extremely difficult as most pieces had to be hand bent with assistance of machines.

A monitor or some buttons would be nice.....not to mention PSU and cabling....

the biggest missing part is Plexi Bezel
others not big deal.
Only that :D

Oh and the speaker grilles, and they have to be curved outward also.

But seriously, you think they went through the trouble of getting correct color, etc?

I was about to say the same thing. Wont your repro smoke screen fit? The removable bezel is a bit of a pita too i believe?
i cant know about it . Because i didn't produce this repro mini cutes :D,
it is another Chinese company or person.

Oh its a repro? I thought they just resprayed a bunch of old ones.. seems like they cant be asked to do the plastics either. Have you tried your repro in an original before?

Back