What's new
For Sale

gamezer0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested in selling this chassis and tube after replacing them on my Atomiswave SD

The chassis is faulty, every few seconds it does a *click* (eletric sounding) noise and the image goes out for a fraction of a second and comes back. Some people that had the same issue in the past mentioned the issue is likely to be related to cold solder joints. I did reflow a few under the flyback, but I had no luck.

The tube is a pure flat Samsung A68QCP891X001, and it's completely burn free, amazing state. It's currently mounted on the frame of the MS9 Toshiba tube as used on its donor machine given the Atomiswave SD uses its own frame.

Due to tube shipping being tricky, I'll try to avoid it, and only sell locally (located in Spain). Ideally I'd sell the tube+chassis together, but happy to sell the chassis separately if I find someone interested in the tube only. Due to this fact, I'm interested in separate prices.

Thanks in advance.

Just as an FYI, the price check thread is here.

The tube is anyone's guess; the chassis is a big question mark since these things tend to fail spectacularly, and are notoriously annoying to fix. Since you're in EU, maybe you can sell the chassis to Grant for parts/repair?

Good luck!

Thanks both!

Sorry for creating a new thread for this. I saw a similar post recently and didn’t remember there was a specific thread. Happy for it to be deleted/moved if appropriate.

All good! Don't think it's a big deal, just sharing for awareness.

Maybe it's worth a tiny bit more because I expect there to be less of these in EU?

There are also far less buyers for anything of this sort, so it evens out.
I wish there was a "lmao" reaction because if there was, I'd use that on your post. ;)

Back