What's new
For Sale

Butter Meister

Student
Reaction score
I'm selling modchipped RGH Xbox 360's, If people are interested I can make more. They boot into Aurora which lets you boot backup games region free. I'm listing what I have ready to sell and ready to mod if you really want that particular model, I'll be updating my inventory with what I have for now. For questions about my builds, please DM me. For questions about what RGH is, please google it. USA based,

Selling:
500gb Phat Jasper (Kronos) 360 - $120
4gb Slim Trinity 360 - $130
320gb Slim 360 - $150

Selling with a console:
Jasper power supply - $15
OEM Wireless controller - $20
Composite AV cable - $5

List is updating, please wait warmly for more

Random crap:
Broken phat PS3 with RSX issues

Last edited:
Yeah, there's a guy here in the states that does a mail in service, and I need to send him my two, and a USB stick, so that I can setup my HDD"s here when I get them back.

I'm pretty interested. I've been meaning to get a modded one for shmups; I own the good US and region free ones already on disc. I already own two working unmodded ones though so I'll have to think about it.

I'm pretty interested. I've been meaning to get a modded one for shmups; I own the good US and region free ones already on disc. I already own two working unmodded ones though so I'll have to think about it.
@skate323k137 i know something you don’t know…

Last edited:
Reminder. This is someone’s sales thread.

Not really cool linking other peoples services in it?

I'm selling modchipped RGH Xbox 360's, If people are interested I can make more. They boot into Aurora which lets you boot backup games region free. I'm listing what I have ready to sell and ready to mod if you really want that particular model, I'll be updating my inventory with what I have for now. For questions about my builds, please DM me. For questions about what RGH is, please google it. USA based,

Selling:
500gb Phat Jasper (Kronos) 360 - $125

Selling with a console
Jasper power supply - $15
OEM Wireless controller - $20
Composite AV cable - $5

Could make if you want:
320gb Slim Trinity 360 - $150
60gb Phat Falcon 360 - gotta check if it works

List is updating, please wait warmly for more

Random crap:
Broken phat PS3 with RSX issues
So basically add your own games and go? Is it fairly simple?

Great price for a Kronos! I use mine all the time!

Last edited:
Back