What's new
For Sale
Bump for what’s left.

I might re-up my stock if there is enough interest.

I'll be getting an re-up of stock at the end of this week, and have added a few of the cables back.

Since interest is dying down now, I'm only carrying a finite number of stock for certain cables. If there is a specific cable you're looking for that's not in-stock, I can get the parts on a per-order basis and build what you need. This includes USB to RJ45 cables as well.

All current orders have been shipped out.

1st post updated with the latest stock. Bump it up!

Stock updated. Bump for the rest.

This is looking like my last run (for real this time), so what's left is all I'm going to be carrying.

I'll take 2 x Saturn, and 2 x GameCube if you have any of those available? Inboxing you.

Bump! Got a bunch of these left.

Alright, it's time for me to pass the torch. Arcade Shock is now supplying these cables (except for Saturn) for slightly cheaper than what I can do, so I'm going to shut down these sales and hang on to what I have left "for a rainy day".

It was a pleasure to supply these to the community, and I'm happy that those who bought my cables are enjoying their ability to use an arcade stick on many of their old consoles. When I first started making these cables, my intention was to make them for mainly me and my buddies. At the time they weren't available anywhere!

A good friend of mine then mentioned I should build and sell these...initially I scoffed, but as it turns out, we weren't the only ones wanting a full set of these cables...so after almost 1 year of this endeavour, I can finally put this to bed. Thank you all for purchasing cables from me!

Those who are interested, here are some fun stats:

STATS! said:
- I've sold just over 200 cables for the various systems
- The top 3 most popular cables are Saturn, SNES, and PCE. Saturn and SNES were almost on par
- The least popular was Gamecube and Xbox
- I was able to get my building process of the crimp-able cables to about 15 mins per, with 10 mins of testing on consoles and continuity checks. PCE cables took about 25 mins to solder, with another 10 for testing
- I've re-upped my supply of cables 5 times, each order increasing in the amount I ordered.
- out of the 200+ cables I've sent out, only 4 customers had problems with them. 1 of which had a faulty Saturn controller port, while the other 3 were due to what I suspect damaged cables from shipping
- 90% of my sales were State-side, while the other 10% was split between European and Canadian customers. Shipping cost is crazy for international so that totally makes sense.
:thumbsup:

@plasia Oh yeah, you were my only Aussie customer!

Glad that you're enjoying them!

Nice guy, great product. Happy to support any projects you may entertain in the future!

Back