What's new

nonosto

Champion
Reaction score
Hello

How to run 15khz games with combos Sanwa PFX KW0606A/True Flat screen please?

img-2046.jpg

Thanks

Thanks, I already read it but my PFX is not in any case. For example about the 8 pin AMP, I dont have it I have only the VGA.

In the corner of the chassis you will find a 6-pin header that is unpopulated. That is the connector for RGB with high input impedance used for JAMMA games. You need to aquire a JST PH connector housing and matching crimp pins. The pin-out for the connector is: 1 = red signal, 2 = green signal, 3 = blue signal, 4 = video ground, 5 = C-sync (H-sync), 6 = V-sync.

It's right there.

Thanks so much buddys, iy's seems the CN101A connector on the chassis.

img_2982.jpg

I assume that I must made a connector like on Toshiba PB9929 for NNC, unfortanelly it's note same JST PH size connector

img_2983.jpg

Do you think 31kh signal can run via this new adptor?

pfx_co10.png

Last edited:
There is a reason there are two different connectors on the PFX Chassis....one for 15pin Dsub (VGA) that terminates at 75ohms, and the CN101a connector that's specifically designed for Jamma 15khz input.

They should not be used interchangeably.

You are correct, that the authentic part is made by JST, and the 6 position terminal that you need to purchase is :

https://www.digikey.fr/fr/products/detail/jst-sales-america-inc/PHR-6/608604

and the appropriate pins for that connector are here:

https://www.digikey.fr/fr/products/detail/jst-sales-america-inc/SPH-001T-P0-5L/1300245

^^ For 22-26awg wire. There are other pins, for thicker or thinner gauge if needed, but for your purpose 22awg is perfect.

If you are attaching the CN101a connector from a Jamma Harness, you will not need a wire on Position 6 (V-Sync), as the Jamma sync wire is composite sync and will attach at Position 5 (H/C Sync)

I have tried the connector i mention above and it works before posting it

Mais c’est certain que tu peux prendre l’autre s’il est mentionné dans le manuel

I have tried the connector i mention above and it works before posting it

Mais c’est certain que tu peux prendre l’autre s’il est mentionné dans le manuel

No one is knocking you at all, sir....I checked the datasheets, and figured it would work, based on what I saw, regarding pitch/measurements.

I was simply agreeing that the OEM part is the JST part, as evidenced by the manual, and provided the appropriate plug and pins, from JST.

Doesn't the PFX accept 15khz on the VGA port? I believe it is just a matter of dropping it down to 75ohm on RGB lines and sync stays TTL. Trisync helper will do this as well as some Extron boxes.

Doesn't the PFX accept 15khz on the VGA port? I believe it is just a matter of dropping it down to 75ohm on RGB lines and sync stays TTL. Trisync helper will do this as well as some Extron boxes.
Both inputs accept 15/24/31kHz signals, the difference is indeed the input impedance. For example the 6-pin CN101A will also accept an amplified 31kHz signal (e.g. from Invzim's JAMMA expander over the JAMMA edge with mister set to output 31kHz).

Both inputs accept 15/24/31kHz signals, the difference is indeed the input impedance. For example the 6-pin CN101A will also accept an amplified 31kHz signal (e.g. from Invzim's JAMMA expander over the JAMMA edge with mister set to output 31kHz).

Thank you both for the extra knowledge, and correcting my mistake!!! I apologize to all for the error!

Back