What's new
Mark your items as sold

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Hey All, I am selling one of my Sega Blast City cabs.

I was planning to do a full restore on these cabs and I just dont have the time, plus I need to make room for my Vewlix C cabs that are on their way.

I have a lot of extra parts that I am willing to sell at a discount along with the cab or separately.

Here's a pic of the cab, the one on the left is what you get, the one of the right is already spoken for.

$975.00

IMG_3791.JPG

Also selling the Sega licensed sanwa control panel, brand new, just delivered from Japan.
S250 OBO

IMG_3803.JPG

Nice Blast! Solid price too!

If you come across any NNC CP's, let me know?

I am in Brooklyn. Gonna talk to my buddies see if they wanna go in and get it with me.

Thanks, I was going to do a complete tear down and restore, cleaning, polishing this summer. But life has alternate plans for me at this point and I would hate for these to be left unattended. These cabs are great I love the sort of aggressive look that they have.

I will keep an eye out for those NNC CPs, I guess a 2P one?

bah..ive been picking up too many cabs recently..but, I think one more wont hurt ;) Ill PM you.

Thanks, I was going to do a complete tear down and restore, cleaning, polishing this summer. But life has alternate plans for me at this point and I would hate for these to be left unattended. These cabs are great I love the sort of aggressive look that they have.
I will keep an eye out for those NNC CPs, I guess a 2P one?
1P would be my preference, but either or. I've got an Astro CP on my NNC. It looks so out of place...

Sale pending....at a possible $1,200+ to a local in my area 8o

Last edited:
Trying, the guy just wants to confirm that he can get it into his basement. I quickly offered to take it apart and reassemble it for him. So we will see tomorrow.

Trying, the guy just wants to confirm that he can get it into his basement. I quickly offered to take it apart and reassemble it for him. So we will see tomorrow.
Fingers crossed for you, dude.

Seriously an incredibly easy feat to take it down a flight of stairs once the monitor's pulled.

once the monitor's pulled.
i was thinking about picking up a high voltage probe for discharging monitors.

yes peoples thank you, i know you can use a screwdriver and a wire, but that has too many points of failure for my comfortably. <--cry baby. I'm uptight about safety issues.

Fluke 80K-6
FLUKE 80K-40
which one should i pick up? I'm guessing the 6?

problem i'm heaving is the prices are so wildly different from listing to listing, $40 to $200. Are there counterfeit fluke high voltages probes? Like some of their other products. what should i pay for one?

once the monitor's pulled.
i was thinking about picking up a high voltage probe for discharging monitors.
yes peoples thank you, i know you can use a screwdriver and a wire, but that has too many points of failure for my comfortably. <--cry baby. I'm uptight about safety issues.

Fluke 80K-6
FLUKE 80K-40
which one should i pick up? I'm guessing the 6?

problem i'm heaving is the prices are so wildly different from listing to listing, $40 to $200. Are there counterfeit fluke high voltages probes? Like some of their other products. what should i pay for one?
I'm a screwdriver guy. But I've only ever heard people suggest the Bob Roberts discharge tool.

http://www.therealbobroberts.net/parts.html#tools

Safeback Discharger kit.

If you've not ordered from TRBR before, it's by e-mail. http://www.therealbobroberts.net/ordering.html

Back