What's new
For Sale

kidpanda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heyo guys! So it's time, I've had this for 6+ years, time to let a cab go!
Up for sale is a Sega Blast City, let's go over the details.
Was a Sega Bass Fishing, it has been converted back to stock as seen in pics.
Comes with a 1L6B panel. Seimitsu LS-56 and Sanwa buttons.
Has MS2931 chassis with Tosh tube, has slight Bass Fishing burn but cannot be seen during normal gameplay.
Chassis has normal convergence issues as is normal with these cabs, You wanna try and fix it with strips? That's your bag, never bothered me much.
Also, I purchased a NOS 001 Loom so it has stereo and mono and will also run a Naomi 1 ONLY WITH CARTS, NETDIMM WILL ACT UP, DO NOT TRY.
I also purchased a set of NOS Blast speakers straight from SEGA, these were not put in yet I'll let the buyer do that.
Comes with both the 5575 key and the coinbox key as seen in pics.
The CP harness is only wired for 3 buttons, you'll need to add the other one for button 4 or use a kick harness.
Sideart has some wear as seen in pics.
Marquee and instruction space were also bought NOS.

Please, if you don't know anything about cabs, don't ask me questions about this one, if this is going to be your first rodeo, hunker down and do some research, once again, I offer ZERO help not mantinence questions you may have, my time is more valuable than answering questions that can be answered here, forums, google, etc.

Asking $1200, FIRM WILL NOT SHIP UNLESS YOU ARRANGE SHIPPING FROM MY FRONT PORCH, I WILL NOT PUT IT ON A PALLET.
Due to paypal offering some insane chargeback crap, I will only accept CASH IN HAND OR PAYPAL GIFT ONLY.
Happy trials!!!!!

Pictures after the break.

For reference how much Mountain Dew did it take?

For reference how much Mountain Dew did it take?
DZ rolled in like :D

8eae9709dbea8686c3299e86ab513bdc.jpg

Just so you guys know, this sweet Lightning is a....

Taco Bell Exclusive.

You can't get this shit at your local Piggly Wiggly.

8)

Back