What's new
For Sale
Throwing my two cents in as I have both…the Wingman is cool because it has a built in memory card function (plenty for storing fighting game characters) and the Retro Board is cool because there’s zero lag (even though the Wingmans is negligible) and it’s easy to make your own RJ45 cables if you don’t want to buy them from Arcadeshock.

I have both as well and you are right. I actually have two Retro Boards and a Wingman plugged in for the memory storage for games like MvC2 and Project Justice.

Wow freaking sweet! Thanks for all of info guys 👍🏼 so you guys use the pico and go through either the Wingman or the Retro. So if you are playing on a crt is the Wigman lag even noticeable?

Wow freaking sweet! Thanks for all of info guys 👍🏼 so you guys use the pico and go through either the Wingman or the Retro. So if you are playing on a crt is the Wigman lag even noticeable?
All I use is the Brook retro board. I solder the wires to a Jamma board. Then plug the board into the Dreamcast. No need for a pico.

All I use is the Brook retro board. I solder the wires to a Jamma board. Then plug the board into the Dreamcast. No need for a pico.
Does this only work for payers 1 and 2 though since you’re going through Jamma? How do you run players 3 and 4?

use this pico is same as the brook

When talking about Dreamcast controller boards, don't forget the grand daddy: the Akishop PS360+

I'm interested, can you tell me about the response time of the controls and the video signal?

I'm confused. Where is the actual sound input?

Also does this work for light guns?

I'm confused. Where is the actual sound input?

Also does this work for light guns?
it use rgbs cable to make the sound,the light guns is for original dc interface,there is a interface for you to use the light gun

So where do I order, this looks amazing! Ali Shop only? If so do you have a link for me?

Thanks

it use rgbs cable to make the sound,the light guns is for original dc interface,there is a interface for you to use the light gun
But not the fishing Rod? I could use some bass fishing again 😆

Just received mine. With no instructions i connected it to my cab where i had a naomi working. Conected the joystick extenders. No joy, they seem to do nothing. Am i using the incorrect connector . This board is slightly different than then2 boards you show?
20221031_170426.jpg
20221031_171741.jpg

20221031_171753.jpg

Honestly like many people here were guessing, it’s probably actually a Chamma connection instead of Jamma. Since Jamma doesn’t have six buttons. You might need a chamma to Jamma converter.

Hrm, that makes sense.

Could the board maker provide a pinout.
I can get start and y and x only work now. No directional.

Back