What's new

TerryBogard

Student
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have been wondering for years what kind of sticker you place on the silver rectangular surface below the coin slot on the Sega Lindbergh. Here is a pic below. I bought an authentic Virtua Fighter 5 instruction sticker but it’s too long. It just doesn’t fit in that space! Does anyone have an idea what kind of sticker can be placed here? 😅 Fist bump from Tokyo.👊🏼

Attachments

• IMG_5463.jpeg
    IMG_5463.jpeg
    191.6 KB · Views: 70
Thank you for the reply! However I was wondering about the space below. Check out the new pic I uploaded. Guaranteed it’s made for a sticker. It’s recessed and it would be a good spot to stick an instructions sticker. I’ve combed the internet and have found nothing. 😅

Attachments

• IMG_5463.jpeg
    IMG_5463.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 48
oh !!

so something like this (random google search brought it) ... one more place I never though about!

lind.jpg

@Mrhide Yes! I have seen this pic before. I wonder if it’s an official place to put a sticker or maybe that person from the pic you posted just got creative. Maybe I’m just overthinking it. I’ve never seen any official stickers in Japan on Yahoo auction. If you think about it, most cabinets have a place to stick an instruction sticker (maybe some cabs don’t). It just seems rational to have that spot made for stickers. The intention I had for posting was to see if anyone had a sticker they found online. Maybe I can make something with my Mac…🤔 @Mrhide, thank you for helping out!

Its included in a official art kit someone on UKvac recently got a VF5 one I also got some VF5 art but that just came with the 1p,2p stickers & some other bits as shown in picture 2 & 3.

Personally I don't like marquee holders.

Attachments

• 20220519_134242.jpg
    20220519_134242.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_1170(1).JPG
    DSC_1170(1).JPG
    300.9 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_1172.JPG
    DSC_1172.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I took a scan of LCA-0004 before I applied it. It's probably on an external drive. I can look for it next week if someone reminds me.
That would be cool to have it available. Is it on foil like the marquee was?

Yeah I seen lindy's coming off the boat sometimes with instruction stickers there. Its not super fancy just a paper sticker but the coloring is like a foil silver effect

I wasn't a fan at first but my home ghetto version is growing on me.

Thanks for the scan Ziggy.

Attachments

• DSC_1215.JPG
    DSC_1215.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 62
I guess "Worldwide Common" is a lost in translation way of saying "Standardised system"

I'll give it a go I'm just a bit limited at home with my A4 printer ;)

Last edited:
Back