What's new
Princess Kurara Daisakusen

PrincessKuraraDaisakusen.gif

My apologies I’ve been lagging on the rest of these logos. I was sidetracked by the psikyo multi and other projects. But I’m back on this and will push to get the rest done. We gotta put this one to bed!

Hello guys, as you know I'm making a new version of STV multi. I'm considering change the usual LCD display for one of these. I'd like to make it with logos like the ones that you are showing here. If someone feels with energy and motivation to create a pack with all logos please PM me.

Hello guys, as you know I'm making a new version of STV multi. I'm considering change the usual LCD display for one of these. I'd like to make it with logos like the ones that you are showing here. If someone feels with energy and motivation to create a pack with all logos please PM me.
Been putting this one off forever. Thank goodness I did. Have a trash can die hard cabinet waiting eagerly for this! Will any of the connecting of reset wires/sound wires for tunes while switching games etc be streamlined? :thumbsup:

@Darksoft
A new version? What will be different than the one I currently have from you?

Plan is to mount it horizontally on the four connectors that the mobo has. It will have LCD instead of jumpers, it will have the components of the sound cable that we used to sell so you could hear the sounds on the STV mobo already integrated. Maybe some other features as we go on with the development....
The LCD maybe will be OLED so you can surf the directory with logos instead of names.

I can put a collection of these together in one pack for you, but there are a few logos missing from the list. I was trying to finish the full set a while ago, but I lost motivation on it because I didn’t think they’d go anywhere.

Plan is to mount it horizontally on the four connectors that the mobo has. It will have LCD instead of jumpers, it will have the components of the sound cable that we used to sell so you could hear the sounds on the STV mobo already integrated. Maybe some other features as we go on with the development....
The LCD maybe will be OLED so you can surf the directory with logos instead of names.
STV Multi Radiant Edition confirmed!

@opt2not
Would you post all the images when you have them?
You did a bunch of them for me and once they are all done I will update my STV multi pi image to include them

I forgot something else....support for Batman. I'm not sure if I'll be able to implement the sound PCB or if I'll just add support for the connector and leave for someone else to clone the sound board.

Back