What's new
I've have gotten a few pgm and pgm2 cart/systems from @sheep_nova. Everything is always packaged super well and came quick!

Highly recommend dealing with them!

Last edited:
Got some PGM stuf from @sheep_nova and I'm very satisfied doing business with him. Items were packaged well, quick shipping and communication was superb. High recommendations and I'm looking forward to doing more business with them in the future.

Bought a Raiden Fighters 2 board which @sheepdescribed as "not bad" condition. Turns out it is in excellent/nearly mint condition. Had several deals with him and always been happy and shipping has been very quick given location. Great seller.

Do hope to send you more of my quickly deflating currency sometime soon.

Game: DDP dai ou jou(PGM2 500$
Bad seller! Glued motherboard PGM2. Jamma connector corrosion on a few pins. Logo has worn off! :thumbdown: :cursing:. 500$ For a Sh%$T PCB. Paypal Claim???? FEDEX SHIPPING OF 2 WEEKS. photo does not match with the Sale!
Got comparison pics? Did you discuss this with sheepnova?

Game: DDP dai ou jou(PGM2 500$
Bad seller! Glued motherboard PGM2. Jamma connector corrosion on a few pins. PGM2 Logo has worn off! :thumbdown: :cursing:. 500$ For a Sh%$T PCB. FEDEX SHIPPING OF 2 WEEKS express shipping more of turtle . photo does not match with the Sale!
hmm,how do say,refund u some part of the payment,is that ok? (It's been over 5 years since u bought game card or pcb,)We' won't cheat u.^+^

Thx

Repairs on my DDP dai ou jou PGM2 of 500$ ||

Painted the Pgm2 Logo
jamma connector polished
replace battery
made something so I can screw it (motherboard housing)

Next time please use a stock photo and if you ask shipping Fedex or Dhl. I answer DHL. Please DHL, Not Fedex. DHL = Not Fedex. :!:

Last time (6 months ago) I had to re-solder a multi because it didn't work properly I seem to always be unlucky

Last edited:
ow do say,refund u some part of the payment,is that ok? (It's been over 5 years since u bought game card or pcb,)We' won't cheat u.^
hmm,how do say,refund u some part of the payment,is that ok? (It's been over 5 years since u bought game card or pcb,)We' won't cheat u.^+^

Thx
If you can give me a good deal next time, I'll need more. Last purchase was 6-1-2023 ssv 4 in 1 not 5 Years ago ?(

If the prices were also from 5 years ago, I would have taken More Stuff than I need :D

If you can give me a good deal next time, I'll need more. Last purchase was 6-1-2023 ssv 4 in 1 not 5 Years ago ?(

If the prices were also from 5 years ago, I would have taken More Stuff than I need :D
No,I mean it's been five years since I know u.^+^

Thx

Just got another couple MVS carts from @sheep_nova. I think that makes my 4th order. I’ve gotten MVS, PGM, and Atomiswave carts from Sheep, all and they all arrive as described. I always look forward to Sheep’s posts with new inventory.
I've been slacking on feedback, but I've had several more positive experiences with @sheep_nova in the last few months. If I'm remembering everything, it includes Dolphin Blue, Rumble Fish 2 conversion, IGS PGM v14 motherboard, and a PGM Ketsui conversion. Everything has been as described, and arrived working. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back