What's new

Ms. Tea

Beginner
Reaction score
I've bought from sheep_nova twice now and had a great experience both times. First time I got a PGM with several games, second time I bought a single PGM cart. Both times, everything was shipped promptly and perfectly-packaged, and works great.

Just got another couple MVS carts from @sheep_nova. I think that makes my 4th order. I’ve gotten MVS, PGM, and Atomiswave carts from Sheep, all and they all arrive as described. I always look forward to Sheep’s posts with new inventory.

+2 for sheepnova, both transactions awesome, +1 extra for looking a cart for me and being patient and gracious when I bugged him about it every few months. Thank you!

Just received my Raiden fighters 2 board from sheep_nova, nothing but good things to say. Will definitely be purchasing from again.

Just got my second IGS PGM motherboard and all my Cave conversion carts from sheep_nova. Everything always came packed well, shipped fast, and worked as it should. Quick communication too, sheep_nova is great.

Positive feedback for @sheep_nova — one of the first people I bought off in the hobby and I’ve been back constantly since. Hooked me up with countless gems, got some stuff from him a couple of weeks back. Fast delivery and great communication. If there has ever been an issue he’s been extremely forthcoming in sorting it out immediately.

Back to sing @sheep_nova 's praises once again. Picked up a Salamander 2. Packaged well, fast shipping, & great communication. Another great experience all around. A+

Very positive feedback for @sheep_nova
Bought a Kaneko Super Nova with originally some Gals Panic which he converted to Cyvern for me.
Always answering messages immediately,shipped fast via Fedex to germany within less than a week.
Also very fair price.
Highly recommended.

Once again, sheep_nova came thru in the clutch! Great deal, fast shipping, & perfect communication. Got one of my holy grails finally! Highest of recommendations

More positive feedback for sheepnova 👍👍

This is my third or fourth time buying from sheepnova, all items have been perfectly functional and as described. (This time was strikers 1945 II PCB and 4 PGM carts.)

Thank you!

Attachments

• 63E64C13-9687-453B-A3B2-8250CABC4F7C.jpeg
    63E64C13-9687-453B-A3B2-8250CABC4F7C.jpeg
    252.8 KB · Views: 51
Back