What's new
Want To Buy
Ya I was the one who bought it for $400, then the seller started acting all weird on me and wasn't responding to me, so I cancelled the order. Especial since he had zero feedback... then a few days later, same tv appears again on eBay through another seller with actual feedback for over $3000....

So I almost got a good deal.

:(

Ya I was the one who bought it for $400, then the seller started acting all weird on me and wasn't responding to me, so I cancelled the order. Especial since he had zero feedback... then a few days later, same tv appears again on eBay through another seller with actual feedback for over $3000....

So I almost got a good deal.

:(
Sucks to hear. :(

It happens. I already have a BVM d20, which is fantastic. And I've found someone who has a excellent condition Sony KV-36FV310 (arguably the best consumer grade CRT for standard def and biggest) with a match Stand for FREE!!!!!

So if it's just me gaming 20" BVM is perfect, when I've got company, I've got the 36" Sony. I think I've made out okay despite the eBay fubar.

that sucks man.. The sad thing is that the BVM 32 are going for out of this world prices on ebay... but that is not what you want for your 4:3..... just create a local craiglist account and save a search for NEC and Mitsubishi monitor models. It will take a while but craigslist will send you the alert as soon as anyone post and with luck it will not be some ass wipe that knows what RGB is and wants gazillions dollars.

Back