What's new
Want To Buy

streetlights

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a gen1 big blue that used to be AVP and was converted to Street Fighter. I don't really like the setup of the buttons/joystick and was wondering if anyone here has a control panel that they are willing to part with...

I know there were some SF2 Championship Edition Big Blues out there...shoot me a pm if you have a control panel for sale...

Thanks!

You're not likely to find one. These can be resurrected though. Pics of yours please. Top and underside of it.

patch/weld them and punch some new holes. Much easier unless the whole thing is swiss cheese.

Anyways, I am in the same boat. As is zero with his multitude of cabs. I have quite a few holes to patch up. Several ways I can approach this. I'll help you out. Need pics though. Might require you to disassemble it to get those pics.

Attachments

• BigBlueGolf.JPG
    BigBlueGolf.JPG
    666.7 KB · Views: 55
ill post pics tonight when i get home, i dont mind tackling the job...i was just hoping i could find a plug and play solution...

im sure the metal overlay is swiss cheesed already...but im always willing to put in work!

i had found one on klov back in the day (it was a super street fighter cp)...but it as for the newer gen big blues (the cp was bigger than my current cp)

You know, let me see if boostin4hp over at KLOV can be commissioned to make one.

Would it help if I measured out the cp of mine? I have a gen1 big blue that was originally sf2.

Back