What's new
Focus Attack has excellent customer service and are great at packaging. I've never had an issue. PAS on the other hand put some candy in their packages instead, but fail to answer e-mails, puts sharp objects in the same box as sensitive stuff without the proper padding material etc. For laughs, try to read up on the beef PAS has with FA too, it's off the chain.

So I just got my Multi in fortunately I didn't find anything damage. The packing was still pretty half assed. Large Flat envelope stuffed with a small flat rate box stuffed with chunks of styrofoam sheets surrounding the the multi in it's bubble wrap bag. Soft packing foam was covering the lower pins and protecting that side of the board held on by a rubber band.

So I just got my Multi in fortunately I didn't find anything damage. The packing was still pretty half assed. Large Flat envelope stuffed with a small flat rate box stuffed with chunks of styrofoam sheets surrounding the the multi in it's bubble wrap bag. Soft packing foam was covering the lower pins and protecting that side of the board held on by a rubber band.
Well, sounds like they are getting better at it. I dont know what happened to them, my very first order from them about a year ago of buttons and such was packaged very well, all orders after that have been a bare minimum attempt. I am so happy I ordered my complete and ready to play CPS2 multi directly DS himself.

I am going to place another order from them for a few things and see how it goes.

Well, sounds like they are getting better at it. I dont know what happened to them, my very first order from them about a year ago of buttons and such was packaged very well, all orders after that have been a bare minimum attempt. I am so happy I ordered my complete and ready to play CPS2 multi directly DS himself.
I am going to place another order from them for a few things and see how it goes.
Yeah I've gotten buttons and CPS2 multi. The simple things like buttons and sticks are packed pretty well but I guess they just go dumb when it's a PCB. From what I can recall the same chunky styrofoam sheets pack with my CPS2 Kit. I also think the factor of Minneapolis being little over a 6hr road trip from me probably saved it from the abuse.

They messed up my order as well, undamned usb decoders.. already send me an e-mail saying we send you the wrong product please return to sender. Sucks bigtime.

I haven't bought anything from them in the past, so I don't have an anecdotal story but a friend of mine recently bought a UD-usb adapter from PAS, but was later told to put "return to sender" on the package. Turns out they sent him an SLG instead. :/

Last edited:
They messed up my order as well, undamned usb decoders.. already send me an e-mail saying we send you the wrong product please return to sender. Sucks bigtime.
like me toooo.. So I ping undamned and he send me an invoice for two.. You can track him at the fighting forum shuryken or something like that, sorry on my mobile phone can look for the site right now.

I haven't bought anything from them in the past, so I don't have an anecdotal story but a friend of mine recently bought a UD-usb adapter from PAS, but was later told to put "return to sender" on the package. Turns out they sent him an SLG instead. :/
dang dude that sucks.

I'm in the same situation :/
my bad, It was a big mistake to order from them :(

Super awesome hint. If you post on KLOV in General about PA you will almost instantly get a PM from arni who will fix everything... >.>

Because we only care about our customers when our reputation is directly at stake. - Best business plan.

I had to make a post in their Tech Talk thread on the shoryuken forums to finally get my issue resolved after 2 months.

I had to make a post in their Tech Talk thread on the shoryuken forums to finally get my issue resolved after 2 months.
Yeah, unless their reputation is publicly on the line, PA couldn't care less about their customers' issues, unfortunately.

Glad you got it worked out in any case.

Super awesome hint. If you post on KLOV in General about PA you will almost instantly get a PM from arni who will fix everything... >.>

Because we only care about our customers when our reputation is directly at stake. - Best business plan.
same if you post on BYOAC

Back