What's new
Item has been found

hoagtech

Enlightened
Reaction score
I’m looking to purchase a system 18 pcb.

Here are the titles I’m looking for: drop me a line if you have any of these:

Moonwalker
Bloxeed (with daughterboard)
Alien Storm
Shadow Dancer
DD Crew
Desert Breaker
Hammer Away
Clutch Hitter
Where’s Wally

Thanks. I have cash ready for you

Last edited:
I have a moonwalker...
IMG_6811.jpeg

I think you were wrong, it is not a system 16 what you are looking for but a system 18

Dug the board out to test before packaging it and ... it's missing green color ... :(

While I try to figure it out and fix it (help welcome!) , if anybody else has a board for @hoagtech, now is the time to speak up.

that is called, clutch shitting. no clutch shitting on posts

600$ usd for a system18 conversion ? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I paid 160$ usd from USA for my Cluch Hitter to convert it in Moonwalker with freebie Apocalypse patched files . I dont know how cool the price asked is 👍🏻 No drama , no offence ! Cheers 🙏🏻
I actually bought this board from Apoc, iirc. It was either him or DS, but I can tell you I paid more than that for it, though I don't know exactly since I no longer have those messages.

At any rate, I'm just going by recent sales in the last 6 months.

600$ usd for a system18 conversion ? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I paid 160$ usd from USA for my Cluch Hitter to convert it in Moonwalker with freebie Apocalypse patched files . I dont know how cool the price asked is 👍🏻 No drama , no offence ! Cheers 🙏🏻
Announcements of multis (especially when they start shipping) drive prices through the roof. Cheap [insert any platform with a multi] are finished, at least on collector forums. An exception might be CPS2 and MVS since there are tons of those in the world.

I gotta flex though... Just last month I paid $300 for two System 18 boards that had suicided. Local Craigslist ad for something completely different led me to it. You'll only get those deals offline nowadays.

Last edited:
I gotta flex though... Just last month I paid $300 for two System 18 boards that had suicided. Local Craigslist ad for something completely different led me to it. You'll only get those deals offline nowadays.
Actually i ve seen some sales lately in the range of 200-350€ (Did some researches after the multi release date announcement) . I will show them if needed 🙏🏻

I went ahead and paid @benime his asking price.

I’m happy to do so regardless of donor price. This man sold his Cave just to keep his dog alive for 6 more weeks. And his PCB prices were far under value in his latest thread overall.

@AlxUnderBase is one of the kindest contributers on this forum. He was advising me in my wanted thread. This is not a sales thread.

Let’s all get a bong.

Damn auto correct *along

18 found!

Back