What's new
Mark your items as sold

benime

Grand Master
Reaction score
Prices include shipping and I'm not looking to ship internationally at this time. Sorry folks, too much of a pain.

PCBs will be shipped via USPS, fully insured and in corstat boxes unless otherwise noted. Pictures available upon request. All boards work as expected unless otherwise noted.

SOLD to kirb - $450 - Mistercade v1 + DE10 Nano + 128MB SDRAM (no SD Card included)
SOLD on KLOV - $350 - Irken Jamma Expander v1 + DE10 Nano + 128MB SDRAM (no SD Card included)
SOLD on KLOV - $375 - TMNT (2 player, Hero Turtles)
SOLD to KidKaos - $150 - Raiden Fighters (SPI Revive patched, cart only)
SOLD to nitelich - $150 - PGM + The Killing Blade (cart connectors on PGM have been replaced with new ones)
SOLD to Shentok - $225 - Hammerin Harry (Irem M84)
SOLD to GhaleonUnlimited - $700 - CPS 2 A/B board + original Darksoft Multi with key-writing wires installed (no corstat box)
SOLD to mike hancho - $1000 - CPS3 with SuperBIOS cart, full SIMMs, SCSI2SD, and Red CPS3 TR Fightstick Case (no corstat box)
SOLD to MmSadda - $500 - Sega System 16b + Apoc/Mitsu Multi + JAMMA adapter
SOLD on KLOV - $400 - NBA Jam TE
SOLD to LoneWolf24 - $450 - Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (no corstat box)
SOLD to tamfab - $300 - Strikers 1945 II
SOLD to Gigazord - $125 - Tekken 3
SOLD to alamone - $675 - Viper Phase One US (cart only) + mobo
SOLD to hoagtech - $600 - Sega System 18 (Moonwalker conversion)
SOLD to kayzp4ul - $500 - Sega ST-V + original Darksoft Multi with Lions3 case (no corstat box)
SOLD to imbord3rlin3 - $1100 - Namco System 1 Dragon Spirit + Darksoft Multi
SOLD to plasticfactory - $450 - Turtles in Time (conversion, audio section recapped)
SOLD to thcsoftcore - $400 - Taito Gnet + ModBios + CF
SOLD to thcsoftcore - $500 - Raiden Fighters Jet + mobo
SOLD to thcsoftcore - $275 - Rival Schools Capcom ZN-2 + mobo
SOLD to filetminon - $450 - Gunbird 2 + art
SOLD to plasticfactory - $750 - Neo Geo MV-1B + NeoBiosMasta + Darksoft Multi (no corstat box)
SOLD to tacobell - $350 - Mortal Kombat II
SOLD to eggball - $750 - Taito F3 mobo + original Darksoft Multi with Lions3 case (no corstat box)
SOLD to Pega$u$ - $650 - Sega Naomi + 512MB NetDIMM + Zero PIC + RasPi with case (no corstat box)
SOLD to makaveli2000 - $1100 - CPS 1 Dash Board + Darksoft Multi with Lions3 case (no corstat box)

Payment accepted via Paypal (F&F) or Zelle.

Last edited:
weekend bump, updated first post with some additional items

@THCsoftcore got all the good stuff already 😁 But really, a working UMK3 for $500 shipped is a bargain. That board seems to climb $100 in price every year.

Beautiful collection you have:)
Thanks, this is the last of it. Getting out of the arcades scene and sticking with pins. I've got a couple more boards I need to list, but nothing spectacular since I sold all my rarer stuff a couple years back.

bump, added Moonwalker conversion and adjusted prices.

Bump, added pictures since there's less to manage now. I'll get pics of CPS2 in the next day or so.

Back