What's new
For Sale

keiichi331

Professional
Reaction score
Greetings!

I hate to have to do this, but we just found out that my family is going to have a new challenger. So that means i need to make some space and move my precious Taito Egret 2. This arcade is in amazing condition! Its super clean, no yellowing in the plastic. The monitor has been recapped and looks AMAZING! The CP is all original, the side art is all Original and its honestly a 9 out of 10 (taking into age of course)

There are only 2 blemish:
1. The Plastic Egret marquee is cracked
2. The left side art has a small gash in on it
3. I have the original plastic top marquee, but its cracked pretty bad. I made a reproduction one which works perfectly (can be seen in the photos)

Out side of that, this egret is in amazing condition. I've actually never seen any other egret or candy cab in better condition than this one.

Fully sanwa controls. Original JAMMA harness with upgraded suzo happ PSU. This has not been repainted or recoated. I'll let the photos speak for themselves =)

Price: $1500

Shipping: I'm located in San Jose CA, If you're local or want to come pick it up, that'll be best! If you need to arrange for shipping, that'll have to be done on your end. The best i can do is wheel it out as im not equipped to put it on a pallet and wrap it up, though you have my word that i'll pack it up the best i can (cause i'd hate to see this get damaged)

Let me know if you're interested!

==== PHOTOS =====

Why are these things always as far away from me as possible?

its a conspiracy Mitsurugi-w. i have to agree why o why

Damn it, I want it. How about part cash and my C cab LCD for your Egret 2 cab? The 2s have the monitor rotate mechanism correct?

Damn it, I want it. How about part cash and my C cab LCD for your Egret 2 cab? The 2s have the monitor rotate mechanism correct?
Yeah they have the rotate mechanism and its pretty sweet when i get set up to play some vert shooters. Im interested in the trade idea, will hit you up on PM

If Derick2k hasn't already spoken for it, send me a message. I'm headed up your way in a few weeks to pick up my Mini Cute and wouldn't need to ship, just pop it in the truck.

If you're still wanting to still have a cab and are just looking for some funds I could do a Blast City + cash as well. Or just cash. Just shoot me a PM as I'm bad at checking back in on threads T_T.

EDIT: Sent you a PM anyway.

Last edited:
"new challenger" Congrats man.. If you have a boy, I guess the name will be Ken or Ryu???. Six years ago, I had to sell my cabs when I was informed that we had a baby on the way.. It is just a matter of time before history repeats itself but before then, lets enjoy the ride while it last:)

very nice looking cab. I'm on the wrong coast as usual.

The cabinet looks awesome. Someone is going to get really lucky. Also, congratulations on the baby!

Nice clean looking cab. I'm sure you'll sell it in no time. Congrats on the newcomer!

A beauty! Too bad I'm on the wrong side of the planet..

Oh man in the bay area as well and have been looking for a cab! Bad timing also due to new challenger as well lol but if the others ahead fall through let me know!

@rewrite - PM Sent bro!
@Derick2k - PM Replied!

@SNK-NEO-GEO - Thank man! haha not sure wifey would approve me of naming our child after a street fighter character, but if i were, it would have to be ryu =P

@Coyo5050 @K405- Thanks! Im getting interest from all of the country and a couple international, apparently distance means little to certain people haha

@SEGASHIRO - Thanks man! yeah, many many nights of 3rd strike were played on this haha Many friendships were put on the line at the same time

@planexcvs - Thanks bro!

@nismopunch - If you're interested, send me a PM, Im currently sifting through all of the offers right now and will need to make a decision pretty quickly.

Thanks for all the well wishes, it makes having to part with this beauty a little less painful =)

Last edited:
..... when a Seller abandons own thread......
FFLIWGF.jpg
gBiNaea.jpg

..... when a Seller abandons own thread......
FFLIWGF.jpg
gBiNaea.jpg
OMG!! LMFAO, I literally fell off my chair at work when I saw this, where do you come up with this stuff?! Is that one of the characters in spaceballs? I havent seen it in the longest time.

:thumbup: I need to go back and watch spaceballs. try Erick the Viking. though the opening joke really shows it age. Terry Johns wrote and directed it.

Guys, Keiichi is most likely extremely busy dealing with many of life's issues, not to mention that he has a new baby on the way. Also, it's not easy to let go of one's precious cab(s) no matter the circumstance. I am sure he will respond in due time if this is still available, not being sold or has sold.

we got to send him a cigar if it's a boy. I forgot what to give if it's a girl....

Back