What's new
For Sale
Greetings!

Sorry! I've been afk, Im currently in Tokyo visiting family. I was planning on leaving during the week of the 24th, but my family being as they are, requested us to come in a lot sooner and stay a lot longer than we intended to stay.

I'll be back on the 2nd week of april and pick this thread and correspondence back up!

PS: If anyone is wonder, Mak Japan is now larger than G-Front in terms of gear. Went to Akihabara the other day and noticed that G-Front's back end of the store is closed off, and they only allow customers in the small front end of the store which is 1/2 the size of Mak Japan

If anyone needs anything or wants me to check on anything in japan, hit me up. I'll be hitting up Akiba a few more times before i make my way back home.

@rewrite - Thanks for the well wishes brotha!

I am looking to buy Tatsunoko Vs Capcom arcade board.. Please keep an eye out for me:) thanks

A SEGA coin ashtray...raiden fighters jet, raiden fighters 2, and/or a taito gnet. If pricing is reasonable those are the main things I am looking for about now.

Sent you a PM too since you'd offered before and again now :P.

'SNK-NEO-GEO' - Will do brotha! I'll take a look and ask today bro
'rewrite' - Got your PM, i'll take a look for you today, heading back over to akiba after having lunch in shinjuku.
'SEGASHIRO' - Will do man! I think i saw the taito gnet at gfront, but i didn't see a price, i'll drop by and ask how much it is there. Definitely saw the raidens you're looking for. Raiden fighters 2 was 18,000 yen ( $180 usd) and Raiden Jet was 21,000 ($210 usd)

Let me know if you guys want me to check up on anything else, i'll be there today and tomorrow for sure. after that we're visiting family over near Hakone, so i wont be back in tokyo for a few days

Awesome! So much more affordable than ebay! For the Raiden's was it just the cart or the cart and pcb?

'Raiden fighters 2 was 18,000 yen ( $180 usd) and Raiden Jet was 21,000 ($210 usd)
Where was this? I called around a few hours ago after reading this, and G-Front didn't either of these. TRY was closed (but their stock list was updated and they don't show any copies), and MAK only has Raiden JET for 30,000 (+ 8% sales tax).

just curious,

have you checked out any Arcades lately? any games popularity surprise you? places to play Gunslinger Stratos?

Interesting stories about about how Akihabara games stores are doing is always cool. I've heard on a few podcast that alot of small retro games stores have closed down or transitioned into anime stores.

enjoy your vacation :thumbsup:

Last edited:
'Raiden fighters 2 was 18,000 yen ( $180 usd) and Raiden Jet was 21,000 ($210 usd)
Where was this? I called around a few hours ago after reading this, and G-Front didn't either of these. TRY was closed (but their stock list was updated and they don't show any copies), and MAK only has Raiden JET for 30,000 (+ 8% sales tax).
I found them at Mak, He quited me 21,000 for the Raiden Jet, and when i asked about raiden fighter 2, he said he had that in stock. I didn't see the actual board, but took his word for it. Though i wasn't sure if this was just the cart of the cart and the mobo.

I'm heading back to akiba later today and i'll double check again

Hey bro, PMed you about picking up those boards for me. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Still available? I'll take it if it is. I'm in the Bay Area, can come and pick up.

Hey Guys

Quick update, I haven't gotten a chance to get back out there, but i will hit up everyone when i do. might not be for a few days as we're making the rounds with family.

Ill pm everyone who has hit me up thus far!

Enjoy your vacation and family, Bro :) And thank you!

Whew! Finally back in the states and settled. Picking this back up, im sure a lot of things have changed since i was last back here in the states, so if anyone is still interested, pop me a PM!

Back